Is Flo Rida a talented rapper in your eyes?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Well, at least we know what he raps about like rapping about the party and club scene. He is good at what he do unlike other rappers who remind me of them sour patch commercials.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No he is not, but don't call him wack.

Saying Flo Rida is wack is like saying Taco Bell is wack just cuz all the menu items use the same ingredients and are made fast and cheap...it's genius and whether or not you like it is personal preference.

Just don't call him a rapper, and don't call Taco Bell Mexican food.

:childplease: don't compare Flo Rida to taco bell nikka...I don't care how cheap the ingredients are that shyt is fire...A .89 crunchy taco is worth more then Flo Ridas catalogue to every nikka alive...what's wrong wit us y'all,givin Flo Rida credit:wtb: who gives a shyt about his lane,dude is the worst....corniest nikka out here spittin...we ain't gotta play devils advocate here,flo rida is horrible.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never had a problem with Flo rida.

IMO he can rap and have one hell of a flow.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course he's talented. His delivery and breath control is on par with plenty of the top notch rappers people love to dikk ride. Does he have the lyrics or catalogue that some of the dudes have? No. Does he have the persona that appeals to most hip-hop listeners? No. Anybody saying he isn't talented is just silly. I personally think the nikka is garbage but the man knows how to make catchy songs.