Is Flo Rida a talented rapper in your eyes?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Ya'll hating. The man is talented and knows how to make records that move crowds. He just makes records that appeals to the lowest common denominator of fans and that is wack to me.

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
SMH at this "Flo Rida isn't a rapper" stuff. He raps more then Drake. Maybe he does pop more then hip-hop but there's no denying he raps.

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No he is not, but don't call him wack.

Saying Flo Rida is wack is like saying Taco Bell is wack just cuz all the menu items use the same ingredients and are made fast and cheap...it's genius and whether or not you like it is personal preference.

Just don't call him a rapper, and don't call Taco Bell Mexican food.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH at this "Flo Rida isn't a rapper" stuff. He raps more then Drake. Maybe he does pop more then hip-hop but there's no denying he raps.

but drake aint even really a rapper like that, drake is an rnb singer/actor who raps.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ the double standards

we can't call Flo Rida wack because people like his music?

yall call every rapper with a hit song out now wack, just being contrarian

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
he's corny to me. I wouldn't listen to his shyt. but I can't knock him for making so many hits. I never thought he'd have a 2nd hit let alone all the hits he's had thus far.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
For nikkas sayin he can't rap..they wrong imo..I don't fukk wit his music cause most of it is corny to me..but technically speaking..he's better than nikkas like 2 Chains n shyt...I just think the nikka is one of the corniest nikkas out...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
For nikkas sayin he can't rap..they wrong imo..I don't fukk wit his music cause most of it is corny to me..but technically speaking..he's better than nikkas like 2 Chains n shyt...I just think the nikka is one of the corniest nikkas out...

both of them are wack lyrically to me.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
He knows his lane and doesn't care what dusty rap heads think...

At least he's not always on tv or the internet fronting and talking shyt like a lot of the bytch ass rappers yall support do.

he does his shows gets his money and lays low...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
both of them are wack lyrically to me.

He's wack lyrically but he actually has the TECHNICAL ability to be better if he wants..u know what im sayin..I'm not sayin he's a great or nothin..I'm sayin he can rap..for those sayin he can't...no matter how cheesy he is..nikkas is sayin he can't rap but will turn around and big up 2 Chains as a rapper...even tho I would listen to 2 Chains music over him...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
220px-Flo_Rida_Sugar_set.jpg