Is everyone on the internet fake?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Honestly yall nikkas sound like bytches with all this real or fake shyt.

Who really gives a shyt?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i think a lot of people on here have their "coli character" which they play when they log into this place. I try to keep it as honest as i can about myself without giving away too many personal details. I think if everyone was 100% honest about their lives on here the coli would probably be a pretty boring place.

Ghost of $oCal

sit your dumbazz down
Daps
Reppin
$oKhalifas/Money Gang
You have to learn to see past illusions.

so wait, youre telling me you really aint george clooney? :sadbron:

and i trusted you, breh.
2yl9s10.gif

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I keep it 100% real i mean i've admitted i'm an alcoholic, i failed out of community college once and more i feel like i've posted more negative shyt about my self then positive.

I'm a drunk and failed outta community too :merchant:

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'll just say that i'm a billionaire with any woman of my choosing and I have a 40 inch dikk. I just came from shutting the mall down and I was standing in JC Penny's while she was in Sears screaming. I also have a million dollar home in every state in America and let's not get on the houses I have overseas. Currently smoking a cuban drinking the finest champagne with naked flight attendants on my personal jet. Why hire a flight attendant on my personal jet you ask? I needed something other than the sky to look at.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
There are a lot of fakers, and there are also many things left unsaid.

There are also many here with poor reading skills.
Example.

There's a lot of this, where people only remember the most outlandish thing they've read and ignore the countless of other things that don't support it. You also see this a lot when people judge whole groups or generations of people. I remember there was a thread on the old board where several people admitted to not paying attention the poster names. :laff:

Man shut ur whack ass up. I know they post contradictions to themselves all the time
At the end of the day. I don't care enough to keep track of these dudes stories and the :duck: I ain't trying to expose no one or be some corny Jack Splatter type dude
Like the other cat said. Its obvious who lying. You prob one of them. That's why you taking shots :umad:

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
People with low self esteem hide behind their keyboard , normally called "keyboard warriors" or "keyboard gangsters" and do anything and everything they can do to feel good about themselves. Others do it for humor/fun, which is pretty pathetic too.

But to answer your question, 90% of people on the internet "front/ are fake/ potrary someone they aren't in reality". In my observations as someone on the "interwebz" since 1996.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think its much like reality TV its just exaggerated versions of people's personality.