Is everyone on the internet fake?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's funny cause it's the people with thousands and thousands of posts that be bragging about their lives the most when anybody with an ounce of common sense can see that what they are claiming is pretty much impossible. You can tell who's being real and who's just frontin. I think it's more amplified on hip-hop message boards/communities because the culture naturally puts pressure on you to be better than the next man...some grow out of that and some don't. It is what it is.

concise

Veteran
Daps
There are a lot of fakers, and there are also many things left unsaid.

There are also many here with poor reading skills.
Example.
Dudes real lives are :flabbynsick: . So they on here talking that shyt
Everyone on here is a young successful black man. Who always keeps it hood and treats his main girl as nothing but a sex slave while banging dozens of dime jump offs. Zooming around in a fancy luxury car with no debt. Making 200gs a year sitting in a mansion.

All while bashing broads on the Coli all day and playing Xbox running their empire business from home. :comeon:

Name 5 cats doing that in real life.
Yet that's just about 90% of these guys here :lolbron:

There's a lot of this, where people only remember the most outlandish thing they've read and ignore the countless of other things that don't support it. You also see this a lot when people judge whole groups or generations of people. I remember there was a thread on the old board where several people admitted to not paying attention the poster names. :laff:

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
just like on tv all these nikkas is fakes, if you believe anything these dirtball niglets tell you, you're retarded

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I dont understand why y'all care so much... You not gonna actually meet any new best friends off this board.. If in supposed "real life" half the rap game and people you actually know are fake, why expect any different on the internet.. Just take this shyt for what it is.. Mostly a bunch hilarious fukkery:russ:

:manny:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I don't think I've lied on here, yet. If I did it wasn't big enough for me to remember.

I'm pretty much the same on here as I am in real life. The only difference is I am a little more bold on these innanet streets.

I mean I don't think I would be able to ask a complete stranger "Aye, what that thang smell like, baby?" :deadrose:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It's a lot of dudes lying on their dikk I know that for sure

There would not be this relentless resentment towards women if these posters were as successful with women as they claim.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its never a complete lie. But i exxagerate some things. But i also hold a lot back. Cuz a lotta sh1t u dont need to know. I also post some stuff here i cant share irl. I live with my girl. Imagine me sharing with her the details of my past sex experinces or whom i cheated on her with? Hell no.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Yea im new to messege boards aswell,bein raised in the hood you had to show you wasnt a bytch if u wanted to be running around outside,I thought the ones postin on talkin tuff were nikkas that backed it up,seein sum of the exposals on here is showin me that most of the people posting on here were them nikkas that was scared to go outside so they just stayed in the house internet surfing while real nikkas was out thers turfin :birdman:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's the same thing as transferring to a new school or moving to a new town. You can be whoever you wanna be on the internet. I'd say on the internet, everyone is who they want to be in real life. Some just may actually be that person, while many aren't :manny:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I'M 93.4% REAL ON HERE. I'M WORKING ON MY HEALTH. I HAVE ZERO DIMES, AN ODD RELATIONSHIP WITH MY EX, AND MY MONEY SITUATION TOOK A TERRIBLE TURN AND I'M TRYING TO FIX IT. MY CREDIT REPORT WENT OUT THE WINDOW AND INTO THE BUSHES RECENTLY. I DO TRAVEL A LOT. PEOPLE SEEM TO THINK I'M SMART BUT OUTSIDE OF COMPUTERS I AM VERY AVERAGE ON THE INTELLIGENCE SCALE. I LIKE ANIMALS MORE THAN I WOULD ADMIT. MY DOG DYING SERIOUSLY WRECKED ME FOR A FEW MONTHS. I ALMOST DON'T WANT TO GET ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE I KNOW IT WILL DIE TOO. I AM THE FUNNIEST PERSON ON THE PLANET WHEN I'M ON PAIN MEDS. ANYTHING STRONGER THAN A MOTRIN MAKES ME CRAZY.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Dudes real lives are :flabbynsick: . So they on here talking that shyt
Everyone on here is a young successful black man. Who always keeps it hood and treats his main girl as nothing but a sex slave while banging dozens of dime jump offs. Zooming around in a fancy luxury car with no debt. Making 200gs a year sitting in a mansion.
All while bashing broads on the Coli all day and playing Xbox running their empire business from home. :comeon:

Name 5 cats doing that in real life.
Yet that's just about 90% of these guys here :lolbron:

:laff: :laff:

dap n rep. thats a perfect explanation of people on the coli.