Is everyone on the internet fake?

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i'm relatively new to message boards and never have been that huge on social media, but it pisses me off when i see people talk like they the shyt online but u meet em in person and they aint shyt.

:pacspit: @ most of yall cuz i know u do the same.

i got respect for havoc cuz as weird as that cac is he keeps is 100.

i gotta admit tho i love telling a good :duck: and getting a :gladbron: reaction

:lolbron: :lolbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yes

Everyone posts their best picture, everyone got the best attributes, everyone has money

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
yea that wacc nikka king sol is a lame in person

Every time I see you you've got my dikk in your mouth :russ:

Step off playboy. You tranny loving ass, cumguzzling ass fukkboy.

So many calves and all of them want to be bulls yet none of them want the beef. :aicmon:

2elbdcn.png

Taste the ether and let it burn your mind, body and soul as slowly as possible :piss:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Im a high key megalomaniac IRL, but which never amounts to much of a problem amongst people because they generally actually know me.

On here it reads kind of crazy cause I keep the details of my life "secret" :to:

In saying that, I'd say that while a lot of what is on the Internet isn't discussed in real life, I do think what's being discussed is indicative of the personality/thought-process of the person typing.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
I like to think that I'm being as true to myself as possible online. Obviously things that you may say or portray can get lost in translation, but that's something that can't be helped when communicating through text and smilies as opposed to in person.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Dudes real lives are :flabbynsick: . So they on here talking that shyt
Everyone on here is a young successful black man. Who always keeps it hood and treats his main girl as nothing but a sex slave while banging dozens of dime jump offs. Zooming around in a fancy luxury car with no debt. Making 200gs a year sitting in a mansion.
All while bashing broads on the Coli all day and playing Xbox running their empire business from home. :comeon:

Name 5 cats doing that in real life.
Yet that's just about 90% of these guys here :lolbron:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I keep it 100% real i mean i've admitted i'm an alcoholic, i failed out of community college once and more i feel like i've posted more negative shyt about my self then positive.