Is Every Black Woman with a Passport that travels a #PassportHoe?

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
No I've met plenty who were high earners and successful. The type with zero kids, earn good money with zero responsibilities enjoying life. The only type who talk down on them are feminine men who low key wish they could be in the same position or envy their life. The term "hoe" is subjective in my opinion.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I’ve had it with the constant assault on black women by you coli scumbags. All the coli ladies (except for a few), just know that truest loves ya. You soo cute. Don’t take these b1tchass n1ggas hateful words to heart. They just juveniles. So y’all don’t need to cry. If u need a lap to rest your head on u know what to do. Discretion is paramount. I’ll gently stroke your hair and order mob hits on any one on this forum you want.
Simp babble…

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
No I've met plenty who were high earners and successful. The type with zero kids, earn good money with zero responsibilities enjoying life. The only type who talk down on them are feminine men who low key wish they could be in the same position or envy their life. The term "hoe" is subjective in my opinion.

The "hoe" thing is hyperbole...but to it's effect...it's a wack ass way to marginalize whole race of men....and that's my point.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I don't feel slandered at all. Also, let's not pretend the Passport Goofies didn't bring this upon themselves by broadcasting their shyt all over the internet.

Go looking for attention to your overseas trickin' then get mad because the attention aint 100% positive, brehs.

Get real, nikka.

You're adding fuel to a forest fire by O.D. lambasting these dudes. It's easy. Think like If a new policeman caps a Black person on a traffic stop with no provocation...The Fraternity of Police wouldn't make any statements, but support his family and widow through the process.
All the while...condemning acts of murder and racism.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
How can you be a hoe
When going on a worldwide healing/finding myself tour to delete your hoe phase
BlandTanAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Perfect observation ….reminds me of how people say women cheat as much as men but just hide it better…. it’s very telling that nggas broadcast sex tourism and make it hot—-and dudes on here actually break bro code and become feminists judging dudes :scust: —-meanwhile it’s black women at the forefront of the TRAVEL OMG I LOVE TO TRAVEL movement and best believe they out there on tinder and hinge getting trip dikk that no one ever hears about

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a dumb question, how are they supposed to visit family and friends in other countries?