Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
:russ: I can't believe gifs off this never popped off
:mjlol:nikka dun lost his psycodynamicnueromuscular mind

Specifically came into this thread to find this vid again, watching this always has me :dead: and possibly saved me from murdering my boss today.

I bet half of y'all never even made it to the part where he pulls out a tennis racket and starts mashing his mattress with it :russ:

semtex

:)
Daps
Gon have a breh in the squat rack like

IsusKU.gif

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Specifically came into this thread to find this vid again, watching this always has me :dead: and possibly saved me from murdering my boss today.

I bet half of y'all never even made it to the part where he pulls out a tennis racket and starts mashing his mattress with it :russ:

I'm glad someone brought this thread back up. Breath into yo balls yung nikka. :mjlol:

AnV7Mp.gif

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
i could relate to him when he was just the philosophical Strongman that gave advice on biomechanics and getting stronger.

This yogi shyt is for the birds

but at least his channel still produce relatively watchable content

I refuse to stoop so low as to watch Hodgetwins eat Junk food for 30+ minutes.

They was better when they were sitting down in those squeaking ass chairs. Everybody has a lull period i guess

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
havent seen one of this dudes videos in forever and i check out this thread and it seems he took that left so hard he ended up falling off. always knew dude had a little bit of charleton in him, confirmed it when i seen him charging dudes $1000 to eat lunch with him. now...bioenergetic therapy camps :ohhh::russ::gucci:

that last video dead reminded me of this:

Daps
giphy.gif
this can't be the same nikka I used to watch for advice on squat and deadlift form....

thing is he was on that tip even when he was giving more conventional "good" advice about fitness and posture and such

i guess either he gravitated towards that aspect of his expression more naturally, or it was paying bills better :manny: