Is Elden Ring truly the goat? Post a screenshot of your current character *pre-shadow of the goattree hype*

Is there another game technically better than Elden Ring?

• I don’t think so…

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Maybe, but probably not.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I kinda feel like it is… :patrice:

What other game offers so much moment to moment fun and adventure? What other game has so much build variety and ways to make yourself OP?

Hidetaka-Miyazaki-hands-in-front-of-his-face-1.webp

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I like to role play for real :dame: started a new character named Ghost Lion Akile, African looking Warrior with golden eyes and White face paint, gonna make him Dex/Faith based with a few points in other places so I can rock the Great Curveswords and some Incantations. Bloodhound fang is my shyt lol

Ive been focusing on trying to beat Sekiro more than anything so I can really just No Life SOTE when it drops, but I still got the One Armed Wolf as my favorite From Soft game :manny:

Its GOAT level though I probably have more fun in ER if Im being for real

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love bloodborne also but we need a proper remaster to properly assess :patrice:
I was playing again a few months ago and it still holds up:blessed:

I agree with you it seems Sony is leaving a lot of money on the table because I know people like me would cop in a heartbeat. At the very least they could’ve given us a 60 fps mode but that boat been sailed

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
its the Holy Bible in game form. everybody might not be looking for that though. if aliens invaded and ask for our best videogame i'd probably give up a super mario or zelda before elden ring. definitely top 5

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Can’t be the GOAT with no narrative, and please don’t tell me about reading shyt on items. :pachaha:

Souls fans need to understand shyt is a niche, if they actually did something story wise you would have more people invested. I don’t see why GRRM was even involved when you still applied the same old formula.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Can’t be the GOAT with no narrative, and please don’t tell me about reading shyt on items. :pachaha:

Souls fans need to understand shyt is a niche, if they actually did something story wise you would have more people invested. I don’t see why GRRM was even involved when you still applied the same old formula.

There is a narrative. Even without reading items and notes, characters are constantly giving you exposition throughout the journey