is dexter worth watching?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Just finished sons of anarchy for the third time and before I start breaking bad for the 5th time I wanted to try something new...

Is dexter good? Is it breaking bad good?
I have a very hard time watching a TV series over more than once let alone 5 times :wtf: How much free time u got on your hands bruh? Lol

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Last season I watched was the one with Mos Def. Couldn't take any more. Heard it got ultra stupid after that so I'm glad I didn't waste my time.

edit: oh you watched SOA till the end. You might be okay with the stupidity dexter becomes

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i'm not a big fan of the show.. i think season 1 was the best.

but if you're gonna watch.. keep watching until you don't wanna watch anymore.

then just stop because it's not going to get any better.. don't try to push through hoping it'll redeem itself.

just stop.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People saying stop after the final episode of season 4 :comeon:

You stop after ep 1 of season 5 (the epilogue), which makes for a sufficient conclusion that has payoff :ehh:

Redd318

Rookie
Daps
I think it's worth watching. The later seasons aren't as good, but it's worth watching. The best seasons are 2 and 4 IMO

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
for real stop after season 4. there's no payoff. you get to season 5 and you still have a bit of good will like, "this episode was light but the next one could be dope :manny:" no get the fukk up out of there.

it's definitely watching for my man doakes. black excellence :wow: