is dexter worth watching?

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
While I do agree everything after season 4 ain't worth watching, I stuck by it all the way to the end so the 5th and 6th season are at least entertaining:patrice:the last season was the same as the last one of sons of anarchy to me, just watching to see how it ends and being utterly dissapointed in the way they ended what started so great many years before:francis:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just finished sons of anarchy for the third time and before I start breaking bad for the 5th time I wanted to try something new...

Is dexter good? Is it breaking bad good?
How the fukk do you watch the same shows over and over. Move onto something new

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
5 thru 7 is NOT that fukkin bad :dead:

isaac in season 6 was arguably the best supporting character on the show

Why are you lying to this man? 5 wasn't trash but they fukked up the fallout of season 4. Season 6 was the Tom Hanks kid season and was awful. 7 had moments because they went back to what the show was supposed to be about.

Did Season 8 happen? Was there a season 8?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
i appreciate yall's advice and I'm going to listen and stop after season 4...

:duck:

yall trying to make me miss out on something good and i aint havin it :pacspit:
don't come back bytching that we didn't warn you:ufdup:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you lying to this man? 5 wasn't trash but they fukked up the fallout of season 4. Season 6 was the Tom Hanks kid season and was awful. 7 had moments because they went back to what the show was supposed to be about.

Did Season 8 happen? Was there a season 8?
tom hanks kid was kinda wack :ehh:

i still dont think it was that bad :yeshrug:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Agree with everyone else, stop after season 4 or 5. The series finale is the WOAT

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
seasons 1-4. no more.

Dexter literally had the juice and the potential to be Sopranos status if it wasnt for the writers strike and Mr Hall getting Cancer. thats just life i guess. another show will rise from the ashes come for its spot eventually.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Only season 1, 2 and 4 are worth shyt.

Although I liked Dexter and Lumen in season 5. :ld:

Seasons 6 -8 are straight. :trash: Made no damn sense and had zero pay-off.

SunGod

All Star
Daps
Don't let these nikkas tell you that the first four seasons are Wire/GoT/Sopranos/BB status. Season three is kinda weak to be honest. The other three of the first four are good, but not top tier.

The second half of the series is garbage overall, but it won't make you throw your TV out the window. Season five is bad, but entertaining. Season six is bad. Everybody saw that twist coming from a mile away. Season seven is decent. You'll probably enjoy that one. Isaac Sirko was a great supporting character for most of it. Season eight is just atrocious. They had everything laid out for them and still butchered it.

Chaval

Pro
Daps
I deadass forgot the season order after 4 but my thought - The season where Nero from SOA was a main character was trash Season where tom Hank's son was a main character wasn't that bad but not good either , the season with the entrepreneur as the bad guy was god awful and season 8 is one of the all time worse final seasons in the history of tv dramas and the finale and its conclusion of the series was WOAT

Last edited: