Is Debra The WOAT TV Housewife?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Weight fluctuations notwithstanding, Jay is arguably one of the worst tv wives that comes to mind for me.
I love the show, hate her more times than not for a list reasons.
Fully understand if you don't agree tho, fam :francis:
Again. Atleast Jay displayed love for Michael. I cant think of a TV mom worst than Deb if I tried. I mean that bytch was utterly useless. All she did was bytch and complain. She didn't work. She couldn't cook. Didn't let him do anything. Wouldn't have sex with him. She actually had sex with him before cause she was attracted to another guy and basically thought about that guy while letting Ray smash. I mean it didn't seem like she even loved that nikka. Constantly belittled him. Walked around like he was lucky to have her and she was better than him. Literally nothin redeeming about that bytch at all. If anybody was unbearable on My Wife And Kids it was Juniors girl. bytch was disrespectful to Michael and ungrateful as hell. And had a problem with everything.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
Skylar from Breaking Bad is #1 for me. Walt bringing home racks and she was bytching the whole time. Of course, I'm simplifying it, but yeah she was annoying as fukk.
Walt's an abusive bytch, they're both flawed :camby:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Again. Atleast Jay displayed love for Michael. I cant think of a TV mom worst than Deb if I tried. I mean that bytch was utterly useless. All she did was bytch and complain. She didn't work. She couldn't cook. Didn't let him do anything. Wouldn't have sex with him. She actually had sex with him before cause she was attracted to another guy and basically thought about that guy while letting Ray smash. I mean it didn't seem like she even loved that nikka. Constantly belittled him. Walked around like he was lucky to have her and she was better than him. Literally nothin redeeming about that bytch at all. If anybody was unbearable on My Wife And Kids it was Juniors girl. bytch was disrespectful to Michael and ungrateful as hell. And had a problem with everything.
Hmmm...sounds like Jay give or take :ehh:
I think it's a classic trope of tv wives to be like this. I'm sure there are many more not listed yet. What should be a thread are tv wives that are chill with their husbands and such.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Hmmm...sounds like Jay give or take :ehh:
I think it's a classic trope of tv wives to be like this. I'm sure there are many more not listed yet. What should be a thread are tv wives that are chill with their husbands and such.
Deb was the worst of the lot tho. The other ones had redeeming qualities. I literally can't figure out a reason Ray would even wanna marry Deb. I heard that actress who plays her is crazy in real life too. Lol

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Deb was the worst of the lot tho. The other ones had redeeming qualities. I literally can't figure out a reason Ray would even wanna marry Deb. I heard that actress who plays her is crazy in real life too. Lol
I never watched that show on a constant basis but from the eps I did check out, I found his wife too grating to make this show a reg of mine.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
dont know why fam keep saying jay was a terrible wife on my wife and kids
shes literally one of the best
she had michales back when he would go to great lengths to teach the kids lessons and prove points
then shed check him when he would go overboard

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
dont know why fam keep saying jay was a terrible wife on my wife and kids
shes literally one of the best
she had michales back when he would go to great lengths to teach the kids lessons and prove points
then shed check him when he would go overboard
:patrice:Michael going overboard? I'll admit he had some really goofy moments where he needing sonning like all tv hubby's but...

Jay: Got all extra with her planned trip to Paul Revere's house while PMS'ing. Made everyone miserable during the ride.

Making up a goddamn holiday just to get gifts and copped tude when Michael tried to throw a curve...She even tried training Claire to that bullshyt :martin:

Encroaching on Michael's me time with golf but tripped hard when he flipped the script with her and her yoga class...

Jay gettin moist after the Latin dance teacher until Michael called Immigration on that ass and in turn blocked my boy from his lesson with Sophia Vergara. Then she had an attitude afterwards and didn't apologize to him :mindblown: she started it!

She's ALWAYS threatening to withhold the cookie if Michael doesn't do something she wants and he just falls in line.
Donating a goat in Michaels name to some people overseas for an anniversary gift but tripped when he did the same.

Those are just off the top of my head. The actress was much chiller as Gina on Martin.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
The WOAT?

82e120aa3c11106075353d3795051b3d.jpg

:jbhmm: