Is Debra The WOAT TV Housewife?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:mjlol:Ray would be just chillen then Robert would come over and be like ":comeon:You don't deserve none of this Ray... your own house... kids that love you... a wife that will occasionally have sex with you :damn:WHO'S GONNA fukk ME RAY?! I'M ALL OUT OF LOTION! :sadbron:"
:mjlol:
When Debra and Marie were beefin a d not talking EVERYBODY was having ice cube good days. Ray was getting two dinners and his pops was getting extra food and snacks to keep him from going next door
Then Robert went and snitched on his dad and ray

:laff::laff: or that time ray gave Debra that book for their anniversary but, it was robbers idea and he started hating all the love ray was getting. Ray was lookin like:dwillhuh::mindblown:
Then Roberts wife was like :patrice: .:jbhmm:..... yeah why did u do that :dahell::demonic:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Awww bruh,......I think that's when she was still losing weight after her pregnancy. Her hips aren't wide, but her ass is legit.
Weight fluctuations notwithstanding, Jay is arguably one of the worst tv wives that comes to mind for me.
I love the show, hate her more times than not for a list reasons.
Fully understand if you don't agree tho, fam :francis:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
On one hand I would say yes, but on the other hand. Ray was so intent on playing the middle that he never really got anywhere. Like he always just good enough and never tried to be great. You can't be like that and get the best out of anyone especially your wife. As a husband you are supposed to be your wife's motivation even if she doesn't work. Ray is what happens when you let your mother take care of you for a little too long.

He can't even watch sports to do his job. How the hell is he gonna be great?

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I'd say yes but Carrie from King of Queens is close.
She's lucky she looks good cuz puttin up with a mouthy broad like that, that NY attitude is something I'd be hard pressed to deal with :francis:
I never watched ELR but Wifey is a cute lil thing for her age :takedat:
Saw her on some talk show last year and she was lookin good as hell :dame:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Skylar from Breaking Bad is #1 for me. Walt bringing home racks and she was bytching the whole time. Of course, I'm simplifying it, but yeah she was annoying as fukk.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
She's lucky she looks good cuz puttin up with a mouthy broad like that, that NY attitude is something I'd be hard pressed to deal with :francis:
I never watched ELR but Wifey is a cute lil thing for her age :takedat:
Saw her on some talk show last year and she was lookin good as hell :dame:

Shes damn near 60 :banderas: