Is Debra The WOAT TV Housewife?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Watch season 5 episode 6 of Everybody Loves Raymond.

I couldnt make it past 4 minutes :scust:

This nikka Ray gotta finish writing a chapter in his book and the bytch wont take the kids.

MY nikka RAY HAS TO FINISH A CHAPTER TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE AND THIS UNEMPLOYED c*nt IS GIVING HIM LIP :damn:

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
She was always doing shyt like that. Everytime Ray tried to watch SportsCenter on ESPN she wants to change the channel or bytch at him on some shyt his mother did. It always had me yelling at the screen like ":childplease:bytch HE'S A SPORTS WRITER HE HAS TO WATCH SPORTS SO HE CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT! :snoop:"

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
She was always doing shyt like that. Everytime Ray tried to watch SportsCenter on ESPN she wants to change the channel or bytch at him on some shyt his mother did. It always had me yelling at the screen like ":childplease:bytch HE'S A SPORTS WRITER HE HAS TO WATCH SPORTS SO HE CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT! :snoop:"
Couldn't stand that. Nor the not letting him play golf

It's such a bad plot device

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell naw, debra does everything around the house including money management, and taxes. Their children seem to like robert better than ray, and I remember one episode they didn't even see him as their father. Debra does so much for that family, and all she ask if he helped around the house more, and would defend her against his mom, which is obviously he will not. Other than nagging ray when he's watching sports, she good damn housewife.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
ray relationship with his mom and debra are two different situations . debra gets no points for money management and raising the kids, that's her job as a wife and a mother. 2 jay from my wife and kids had to do shyt like sweetheart day or wife day because Michael took her for granted.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Gotta say Jay from My Wife & Kids can give Debra a run for that title.

Who da fukk makes up a "wife holiday" to get special gifts? :scust:

She's annoying as hell.
Yeah but Jay would sex it up from time to time, I remember one episode they were playing fooseball and she had on this outfit and her asscheeks were hanging out.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yeah but Jay would sex it up from time to time, I remember one episode they were playing fooseball and she had on this outfit and her asscheeks were hanging out.
:beli:Yep Ray had to beg for some sex all the time, I remember one episode Ray had to make Debra sign a contract for sex and when it didn't go down the episode ended with Ray yelling ":dwillhuh::damn:WE HAD A CONTRACT! :pacspit:I'LL SUE YOU!"