Is Darkseid the illest villain ever or what??

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Now i'll keep it 100 with you fukk nikkas, I aint up on comic books and shyt, but everytime I seen darkseid in justice league or something, he was always the illest and most ruthless motherfukker out, Magneto's a faq, lex luthor got aids, the joker is a local villain, loki aint shyt, red comet aint shyt, doomsday was a mindless oaf, but darkseid mindfukked superman and his cousin and made him his bytch,will kill his own without hesitation if they fukk up and most of all, looks like a nikka

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
in final crisis alone he:

perfected the anti-life equation
took over earth and enslaved 3 billion people including dozens of super villians [had dr sivana and lex luthor in shackles]
possesed Superman's respected friend Dan Turpin
possessed wonder woman
possessed marvel girl
Killed batman
killed martian manhunter
killed orion
collapsed the entire multiverse and made a coalition of like 20 supermen work together to take him out
made batman use a gun to kill him [maybe the ultimate W when taking an L]

And had the illest quote celebrating his success:
3181464-bats4.jpg

"nothing like darkseid has ever come before you and will never come again. I will take you to hell without an exit or end. And there I will murder your souls." :demonic: + :damn: x 1000

yeah..

he's pretty ill

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Nah Darkseid aint even top 5

Dr. Doom(Come on yo, he has to #1, you nikkas read Secret Wars?)
Red Skull
Violator(That little fat fukk is crazy)
Mephisto
Joker(Despite the influx of 16 year old fangirls, yall cant front on the clown prince of crime like he wasnt real as fukk)

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL

took over earth and enslaved 3 billion people including dozens of super villians [had dr sivana and lex luthor in shackles]
possessed wonder woman
possessed marvel girl
Killed batman
killed martian manhunter
killed orion
collapsed the entire multiverse and made a coalition of like 20 supermen work together to take him out

3181464-bats4.jpg

"nothing like darkseid has ever come before you and will never come again. I will take you to hell without an exit or end. And there I will murder your souls." :demonic: + :damn: x 1000

yeah..

he's pretty ill
where can I read this piff? :lupe:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Nah Darkseid aint even top 5

Dr. Doom(Come on yo, he has to #1, you nikkas read Secret Wars?)
Red Skull
Violator(That little fat fukk is crazy)
Mephisto
Joker(Despite the influx of 16 year old fangirls, yall cant front on the clown prince of crime like he wasnt real as fukk)
lol @ putting red skull and mephisto's corny ass in the same breath as Darkseid

read this 10 times
The Anti-Life Equation said:
loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
and holla back

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley

possessed wonder woman
possessed marvel girl
Killed batman
killed martian manhunter
killed orion

3181464-bats4.jpg

yeah..

he's pretty ill

Read this in Michael Ironside's voice :wow: :banderas:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Darkseid is a fukkin lame. Your soul purpose in life is causing people misery. Definately a sign of swaglessness and no twat getting. All the intergalactic twat he could be pounding he decides to have people worship him so he can kill them. I guess thats a good reason to kill your followers though, realizing that anyone who follows you is probably a moron.