Is Dallas the stand out city in the south?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
neworleans used to be the shyt before katrina now it is different it changed for the worse neworleans before katrina was a mostly black city now in neworleans we got latinos and latinas the food spots ain't the same it 's just wack now houston and dallas is where it is at though.

:leostare: the city aint what it use to be but its still mostly all black, and we dont have many mexicans like texas or or atl or cities like that, and the food is the food, aint shyt changed about the food, only thing i will say is the schools are worst, and the youngins or way worst, 13,14,15,16 years old wilding out

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
On a side note, that Dallas property is :whew:
Just looked some of it up, if you got make 60k+ and up, it's looks like it's realistic to cop some decent multi-family homes for around 200k.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform

:leostare: the city aint what it use to be but its still mostly all black, and we dont have many mexicans like texas or or atl or cities like that, and the food is the food, aint shyt changed about the food, only thing i will say is the schools are worst, and the youngins or way worst, 13,14,15,16 years old wilding out

the youngins were always wilding at least in new orleans the youngins were widling these young bucks been shooting shyt up selling drugs do all kind of dumb shyt same with the schools the schools in neworleans were always ranked low.

and as far as latinos being there they have way more latins there then before u had maybe like a few handfull that was in neworleans but now u got lot more not saying it is like texas in neworleans because we still got nowhere near the amount latins in new orleans like them but more then we used to have.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Spin off of the north vs south thread.

To be honest, Dallas isnt really like anywhere else in the south
While places in the deep south and south east tend to have more east coast transplants(:scusthov:) and NY influence and what not, Texas has more west coast influence and Lousianna influence. Outside of Las Vegas, Dallas may be the city in the country with the highest number of people from California,not to mention its so much got damn people here from Lousianna and Arkansas.

Basically out here all the transplants either come from Cali or Lousianna, while in other areas of the south they come from NY and Detroit and shyt.
Not to mention Dallas is more chill than alot of places in the south, but at the same time they're grimey as fucc.(Dallas has the highest robbery rate out of all major cities) and I see why.

nikkas talk about ATL and how outta towners come there to eat, but if you see a group of nikkas in Dallas, maybe only 1 or 2 of them nikkas is actually from Dallas. Despite this its no outta towner beef(besides when them NO nikkas came out here and got handled)

The largest black city to never blow up in the hip hop scene.

Each part of the city has hoods(North, south, east and west)

shyt is just weird breh, if you been to Dallas you known what im talking about, it aint your average city
Dallas is really is one of a kind. I've lived here all my life and it's been entertaining as hell.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
the youngins were always wilding at least in new orleans the youngins were widling these young bucks been shooting shyt up selling drugs do all kind of dumb shyt same with the schools the schools in neworleans were always ranked low.

and as far as latinos being there they have way more latins there then before u had maybe like a few handfull that was in neworleans but now u got lot more not saying it is like texas in neworleans because we still got nowhere near the amount latins in new orleans like them but more then we used to have.

:snoop: bra u young and u probably aint been back to new orleans to even speak on what happening down here, nikka dont u rep texas, anyway, the youngins are way worst now, and the schools are way worst also

:snoop: why am i even talking to this dude

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform

:snoop: bra u young and u probably aint been back to new orleans to even speak on what happening down here, nikka dont u rep texas, anyway, the youngins are way worst now, and the schools are way worst also

:snoop:
why am i even talking to this dude

:pachaha:

breh u a idiot lmao none of this make sense first off i used live in neworleans until i was 12 and then went back to new orelans for a couple of more years until kartina then i moved to dallas. but i go to new orleans every summer to visit family down there.

u a fukking retard if u think neworleans is the same

with all that said u going on my infamous ignore list.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Dallas is neck to neck with Atl and Charlotte when it comes to quality black women..[who are not transplants]

other than that..its trash..

lol@best high schools

lol@best suburbs..even people from Dallas are shytting on Frisco,Plano and Mckinney..nothing but soccer moms and old cacs doused in funny smelling cologne out there

U must be a cac talking that bullshyt..
:heh: