Is Dallas the stand out city in the south?

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
since when is dallas considered the south?! The fukk is wrong with y'all today

*logging off*

:wtf: Geography my dude

HIS02-69.21592.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Born and raised in Dallas. Love where I come from, but I can't ever see myself moving back to Dallas or Texas alone.

Just being honest. Since I been living outside of Texas, I have notice that everything is fukking wack when I visit back home.

I have also notice that there are a lot of c00ns in Dallas. That I never notice before until now.

Dallas was the shyt back in the 90's though. It fell off IMO.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i live in dallas and its wack breh. if you want to live in a cheap place then come here. the rent for everything is cheap. but its all the same shyt. every 5 miles you will see the same home depot, target, container store, best buy shopping area. im not even exaggerting. and......jack in the box on every 2 blocks. dallas is so fukking repetitive.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
*takes mental note.
I thought Dallas was the shyt, they had an NBA all star game there

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
dallas wont be favorable to you if you a green ass nikka so understand that when evaluating some of these responses

half these nikkas were either ran out of the d or was a transplant to begin with

dallas is very much so a stand out city in the south and thats easily

anybody can get it in the d tho we got the best jackers in the country which forces a lot of nikkas to relocate elsewhere to get they money but u gon always find a hustle livin here its impossible not to bubble..too many plugs..and real nikkas linkin up just gotta stay loyal til the money come