Is Dallas the stand out city in the south?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Spin off of the north vs south thread.

To be honest, Dallas isnt really like anywhere else in the south
While places in the deep south and south east tend to have more east coast transplants(:scusthov:) and NY influence and what not, Texas has more west coast influence and Lousianna influence. Outside of Las Vegas, Dallas may be the city in the country with the highest number of people from California,not to mention its so much got damn people here from Lousianna and Arkansas.

Basically out here all the transplants either come from Cali or Lousianna, while in other areas of the south they come from NY and Detroit and shyt.
Not to mention Dallas is more chill than alot of places in the south, but at the same time they're grimey as fucc.(Dallas has the highest robbery rate out of all major cities) and I see why.

nikkas talk about ATL and how outta towners come there to eat, but if you see a group of nikkas in Dallas, maybe only 1 or 2 of them nikkas is actually from Dallas. Despite this its no outta towner beef(besides when them NO nikkas came out here and got handled)

The largest black city to never blow up in the hip hop scene.

Each part of the city has hoods(North, south, east and west)

shyt is just weird breh, if you been to Dallas you known what im talking about, it aint your average city

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
The downtown nightlife is weak and everything is 30 minutes away from each other. :flabbynsick:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The downtown nightlife is weak and everything is 30 minutes away from each other. :flabbynsick:

True that. Thats one thing that makes it so different tho. If it were any other city that was this damn boring most people would leave. But the hoz in Dallas is so damn bad that you literally cant leave :ohlawd:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
how are the Asian women in Dallas? not the thick fat ones either the nice slim ones....they nice?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
:troll:

Only other city that comes close is Houston, but to be real Houston nikkas is country and shyt is basically a down south country ass poor mans LA

I've lived in Dallas, never been to Houston, but if Dallas is the best that Texas has to offer then I'm definitely disappointed.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
how are the Asian women in Dallas? not the thick fat ones either the nice slim ones....they nice?

Yea breh, they annoying af to me tho. asian people just make me want to strangle them so i dont really hang around them

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Best city in the south? Miami atlanta n nawlins must not count
Id pick houston over dallas also, dallas is cool but lets not blow out fukkin tops off over it

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Lol atlanta.

Dallas and ATL is so damn similiar, only difference is ATL has HBCUs and a hotter hip hop scene.

Dallas is bigger tho, Has better food and more variety of females.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol atlanta.

Dallas and ATL is so damn similiar, only difference is ATL has HBCUs and a hotter hip hop scene.

Dallas is bigger tho, Has better food and more variety of females.

:what: What!? i been to both cites and i wouldn't even mention dallas for food. matters fact i don't even feel like I'm in the south in dallas, at all! dallas is cool, but that food in GA make a nikka wanna stay!

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:what: What!? i been to both cites and i wouldn't even mention dallas for food. matters fact i don't even feel like I'm in the south in dallas, at all!

whole point.
I never even said it was the best city in the south, but it certainly is the most different.