Is crossplay between PC and Console a mistake?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My IRL friends are split between PC and Xbox, so being able to play Halo together is dope. There's always gonna be cheaters. That's an endless battle.

They're all gonna get banned so it's pointless to even do it. I'm not sure how many gamertags you can make because Halo requires you to log into Xbox live.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
MKB is not more advantageous in halo. The best players still use controllers.

And crossplay isnt the problem, it's the cheaters. Theres already a separate playlist thats controller only if people wanted

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If the devs don't come down and get these nikkas out the paint, the competitive scene/ranked matches will be littered with cheating. You gotta ban bad actors and offenders or else you run the risk of this contaminating your player base. This happened for years with Siege (and I'm sure still does) but initially it was a cheaters playground until they made some changes to combat and make it harder on them.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
It doesn't have the option to turn crossplay off?
just for now in the beta. The game doesn't formally release till the 8th so 343 is aware of it, they already have crossplay, only controller, and only keyboard playlists for ranked.