Is crossplay between PC and Console a mistake?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yes, console players wanted crossplay between consoles. Too much fukkery involved when PC is added to the mix.

Atleast give people the option to disable crossplay between PC, I think you either have crossplay enabled for every platform or no crossplay at all.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What cheating am I supposed to see in those vids?
:patrice:
He's trying to be slick about it but he's seems to know exactly where players are when they are behind walls.

It's obvious when the spectator enables the shyt where you can see through walls and dude is aiming at players on the floor above him.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
and it's not advantage FPS games started on PC so people are use to playing with keyboard and mouse

it's like thinking an arcade stick will make you play better at fighting games, it won't it's just a preference

They literally had to add aim assist to most FPS games to make a controller tolerable.
None of my friends who switched to mkb would ever go back to a controller unless it was some console focused bullshyt like cod where aim assist is overtuned

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been laughing at a lot of the Halo players because they’re crying about cheaters and they can’t turn-off cross play because 343 won’t allow it:mjlol::mjlol:

If it isn’t that stupid season pass it’s the cheaters :francis:

I play with crossplay when I play Destiny and yeah nikkas cheat but hey I could always I don’t know…. turn it off:lolbron:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
No. Crossplay brings bigger population. It’s not really as many cheaters as u think. People just suck and look for excuses
partly true

you go crossplay *and* make it F2P? your anticheat better be fukking solid and aggressive or shyts going off the rails quick. people will play your game JUST to cheat in it :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People always damn complaining.
Lots of times you just got shot up. It ain’t cheaters:stopitslime:

and even if it is? So what? you ain’t getting paid for your K/D ratio. Just respawn and play again.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Try other hobbies like reading a book. Once y’all stop playing, they’ll start listening.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not crossplay that brings cheaters it's FREE TO PLAY GAMES where you can cheat and make a new account after getting banned. Just about every game you play that has cheaters are FREE TO PLAY..

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been laughing at a lot of the Halo players because they’re crying about cheaters and they can’t turn-off cross play because 343 won’t allow it:mjlol::mjlol:

If it isn’t that stupid season pass it’s the cheaters :francis:

I play with crossplay when I play Destiny and yeah nikkas cheat but hey I could always I don’t know…. turn it off:lolbron:
:usure:

When you play Destiny 2 on pc you have to agree to terms of Bungies anitcheat scanning your pc for cheats..