Is Covid single handily responsible for messing up the movie experience and audience reactions like this

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Reminds me of magic Johnson threatre back in the day.

:manny:

I remember when white people used to whine about black people making to much noise in movies.

My my how the pendulum swings.

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
Can’t use reactions from Inifinity War and End Game to back your claim. The hype for those movies may never be topped. Sold out theaters everywhere for days.

Everyone from nerds, kids, d-boys, birds, average adults, and people who don’t know shyt about the comics were excited to see it. shyt, I had only seen the Sam Rami Spider-Man movies and I was even wanting to watch it on opening day.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Reminds me of magic Johnson threatre back in the day.

:manny:

I remember when white people used to whine about black people making to much noise in movies.

My my how the pendulum swings.

One racist trope I just couldn't argue against was: Black people talk through movies.

I do the shyt. I just embrace it.

Can’t use reactions from Inifinity War and End Game to back your claim. The hype for those movies may never be topped. Sold out theaters everywhere for days.

Everyone from nerds, kids, d-boys, birds, average adults, and people who don’t know shyt about the comics were excited to see it. shyt, I had only seen the Sam Rami Spider-Man movies and I was even wanting to watch it on opening day.

It's weird how you don't really know at the time what you're a part of.

That Infinity Saga was the peak of cinema. You had some shyt movies in there, some formulaic shyt, and also some some classics. But altogether it was the most ambitious most engaging series in movie history.

Infinity War and Endgame could never exist in a vacuum. Someone could watch them right now without knowing the background and have a good time, but for those of us who followed it all from the beginning it was pure bliss. Almost every minute.

That will never be done again. It was 50% luck that they threaded the needle as well as they did.

Never forget. When Rocket was having emotional scenes you didn't even blink. You never said "this is a Rac00n tryna have deep convo". That lets you know how well they did building that world.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
One of my pet peeves is ignorant uncivilized pieces of sh!t making noise or talking excessively during the movie - experiencing something like in the op might’ve sent me off the deep end :wow: