Is Concord the biggest flop of this generation? ($400M Budget, Shut Down after One Week)

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Xbots holding Concord up in the air like its some gotcha moment
nikka we don;t give AF bout no Concord
We been said its fukk Jim Ryan and his GAAS bullshyt

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbots holding Concord up in the air like its some gotcha moment
nikka we don;t give AF bout no Concord
We been said its fukk Herman and his GAAS bullshyt
Sony mismanagement, and flops that are bigger than all Xbox games to date :mjlol:

It's more than a gotcha, dudes should actually be concerned about the future of PS.

Number 1 console, with the thinnest profit margins, newest people in charge, and biggest loss in PlayStation history and constant price raises on all hardware and software any place possible.

If this ain't a gotcha I don't know what is :mjlol:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Sony mismanagement, and flops that are bigger than all Xbox games to date :mjlol:

It's more than a gotcha, dudes should actually be concerned about the future of PS.

Number 1 console, with the thinnest profit margins, newest people in charge, and biggest loss in PlayStation history and constant price raises on all hardware and software any place possible.

If this ain't a gotcha I don't know what is :mjlol:
Definitely yall care about it more than we do
It was on to the next for us

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Concord was nowhere near AAA as TLOU 2 was. Like come on. I refuse to believe it cost $400 million.
If they had to essentially make the game twice over, 400 million worth of cost isn't far fetched.

It's just crazy because the game itself. It doesn't look like it's worth close to 100 million let alone 4

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You dumb as hell for thinking a 40 dollar game budget costs as much as two AAA games combined :rudy:

Tell mad titan jim ryan got a secret sex video in concord and thats why it got taken off psn and he would believe it.

there’s no other time in history he would willingly post A Colin moriaty video here :mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Crazy it's worse than you might have thought, this is legit the biggest flop in gaming.

:wow:

I'm glad this dumb shyt flopped. Mufukkas skipped over classics like Siphon Filter, Factions 2, Socom, and Killzone for this bullshyt. Hopefully the rest of their GAAS Flop.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
400 million for this is crazy. Fire everyone

1ThA.gif