Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Sure did.

There's a lot of shytty people in the world but if a shytty person told me the sky is blue. Are they lying? Is the sky not blue?

I guess I was suppose to lie in this post but o well think what you want.
If I agree with a possible psycho path.I'd reconsider what I think, but think what you want.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Sure did.

There's a lot of shytty people in the world but if a shytty person told me the sky is blue. Are they lying? Is the sky not blue?

I guess I was suppose to lie in this post but o well think what you want.

You should be more concerned with the motive behind that truth.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
If I agree with a possible psycho path.I'd reconsider what I think, but think what you want.
:heh:

That's the thing. You don't know what I'm agreeing with and what I'm throwing out the window. Keep assuming tho.

I guess because "The Coli" doesn't like someone I'm suppose to hop on the ride. I have no dog in this fight. I could careless if he's pandering, hate himself, or any other bs exposals y'all come up with. I will never meet him so :yeshrug:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:heh:

That's the thing. You don't know what I'm agreeing with and what I'm throwing out the window. Keep assuming tho.

I guess because "The Coli" doesn't like someone I'm suppose to hop on the ride. I have no dog in this fight. I could careless if he's pandering, hate himself, or any other bs exposals y'all come up with. I will never meet him so :yeshrug:
You're just as self serving as all of us. That's all you really needed to say.:yeshrug: