Is Chemistry Stronger Than Physical Attraction?

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
It's funny, I think more traditional gender roles work well for male/female relationships and I consider myself non-traditional.

But when it comes to F/F relationships, I don't like the idea. I've always had a leadership mindset, probably too independent/too aloof and I like to work with my hands/fix things....but I don't want to handle everything and being submissive is fine by me. But most of all

When I scream "spider!:damn:" I want a woman to show up on some :boss: point at that bytch like :ufdup: while I'm:sadbron:
I was raised in BK, though, so I can handle chaotic situations, hood shyt, and mice :birdman: ....but no rats :whoa:

So you just played it off? :ohhh: I couldn't do it. Looks aren't everything, but like others have said there needs to be a level physical attraction. I just find it interesting that there's an elusive element that can heighten attraction.

:obama: You perfectly illustrate my attitude about gender roles. I'm all about doing things for myself out of necessity, but a good relationship entails playing to one another's strentghs.

It's nice to be able to look to your partner and say, "I need you to take care of this ASAP sugar buns. You know this ain't me:birdman:"

Nah, I didn't play it off with my ex-husband, I just accepted him for who he was. Which happened to be sexually repellant. :ld:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'm shallow at first. Like if you fione as hell and got me goo goo eyed I'ma wanna see what's up but if the chemistry ain't there then I won't wanna pursue any further.

With my husband when I had seent him I was like "damn Gina this nikka fione as hell :what:" but the chemistry wasn't there. But then we met up again, and chemistry was like fire works. And people who know me know my thing is making me laugh and my God did he have my sides splitting.

Daps
Reppin
X
So wtf is chemistry???

How we interact?

Explain y'all

I'm used to pump and dump

I'm gonna say it's how we connect with each other. Mostly I go about life feeling very disconnected from people, no desire whatsoever to get to know folks on an intimate level. The folks I know are cool, but I keep things surface level since I don't like emotional complications.

So most of the time I go about my day trying to keep a part of me under wraps. But for the first time I met someone who seemed like she had humanity x-ray vision:leostare: It was like when Patrick Swayze realizes Whoopi can see him in Ghosts and he's like:gladbron::ohhh:

:mjlol:

shytty analogy, but I think chemistry is like this feeling of openness and awareness of each other (plus physical attraction to varying degrees).

Remember what Nas said about meeting Kelis and:ahh:
dbfbec166165fd9f59a50af3ce2ef96c.jpg

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
I'm gonna say it's how we connect with each other. Mostly I go about life feeling very disconnected from people, no desire whatsoever to get to know folks on an intimate level. The folks I know are cool, but I keep things surface level since I don't like emotional complications.

So most of the time I go about my day trying to keep a part of me under wraps. But for the first time I met someone who seemed like she had humanity x-ray vision:leostare: It was like when Patrick Swayze realizes Whoopi can see him in Ghosts and he's like:gladbron::ohhh:

shytty analogy, but I think chemistry is like this feeling of openness and awareness of each other (plus physical attraction to varying degrees).

The gawd NaS.

He went thru it so we didn't have to :to:.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots

nasir the gawd!!!! :damn: :damn: :damn:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Arent they divorced tho?

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Man chemistry is some powerful shyt :wow:

I just met a new guy and while he's no that cute his personality gets me wet instantly. Like I get butterflies just thinking about him and all the freaky things I wanna do to him. I feel like I'm 15 again. And the fact that he's chubby with a face only a mother could love just endears me to him that much more. :noah:

Now my boyfriend I have now on the other hand, is fine as hell. He's smooth and cool and all that other stuff, even has a big juicy dikk how i like it but I just don't feel the same chemistry. We don't click and I'm almost ready to jump ship.