Is Charles Barkley off the c00n Train?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Barkley just loves the attention, and Jones is getting it so Barkley riding those coat tails..dont be fooled by these old c00ns.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

He is right back on code with white supremacy and trying to tell a black man how to raise his sons. Real black people know adult c00ns don't change. They are useless to white supremacy as spies and tokens if they are completely shunned from black society. They need that black c00n to point at and say they are not racist because this c00n also said it or because I have a friend who is black. 1 out of 100 comments may sound sort of like they got a wake up call but real black people don't fall for the okey doke. Barkley and Jordan have been making loud and proud c00n comments since their playing days 25 years ago their hearts will never change.

I just don't like the guy at all.-Barkley At the end you see he broke away from trying to use talking points and concern for the sons and straight up said he doesn't like Lavar so all the other criticism what about the children was straight bullshyt. Just like most of the Lavar critics hate him especially if he comes for their industry. dikk Vitale doesn't like him making a fool out of the NCAA because that is his business. Vitale went from saying he was worried about the kids to rooting openly against Lonzo to succeed in summer league. Shaq and Barkley work covering the NBA and the athletes who signed with traditional shoe companies also attack Ball on the court and on social media because they want to make their bosses happy. Its disgusting and pathetic and cowardly but Barkley is one of the people dumb enough to openly admit he just doesn't like the man Lavar Ball instead of staying on code and acting like its concern for kids. fukk Barkley he hates his skin and his people I will never watch Inside the NBA or any shows he does for CNN or whatever. Any things that he does that looks or sound positive are for public relations purposes or tax breaks only, he hates us.

Last edited:

Moich

Banned
Daps
No bytch, but if God is real you're in for a neg train.

Edit: You are a scum bag epic proportions. You're praising Barkley for giving credit to Blacks and "Poor Whites" but you would call Sanders a Trump surrogate if he said the same thing. This is being noted alongside your demoralization of Mike Brown, dikk riding Ann Coulter, and being an overall delusional try hard. I hope by now you're getting a discounted rate sleeping in the bushes.

What :wtf: ?

Is this true Nap ?:mindblown:

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
What :wtf: ?

Is this true Nap ?:mindblown:
Ana Kasparian vs Ann Coulter LIVE at Politicon!

"shes trash, but......" sounds like "Im not a Trump supporter, but....."

Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

It's fine to have different opinions on immigration. However, if he's as staunch a Democrat as he claims to be and Coulter is his mouthpiece something isn't right.

She has shyt on almost every black person killed by police. Now she's concerned about the community's well being? :stopitslime:

When Do The Mothers Of ISIS Speak?

"But as the country reels from the cold-blooded murder of five policemen in Dallas and three in Baton Rouge, Lezley McSpadden, mother of Mike Brown, America’s most famous cop-assaulting criminal, appeared on stage at the Democratic National Convention."

He shyts on Nina Turner then turns around and makes threads like these. Im just sayin man :comeon:

I also found this gem looking for the Coulter links

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/napoleon-exposed-all-sorts-of-coli-fukkery.345218/

lmao

Moich

Banned
Daps
Ana Kasparian vs Ann Coulter LIVE at Politicon!

"shes trash, but......" sounds like "Im not a Trump supporter, but....."

Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

It's fine to have different opinions on immigration. However, if he's as staunch a Democrat as he claims to be and Coulter is his mouthpiece something isn't right.

She has shyt on almost every black person killed by police. Now she's concerned about the community's well being? :stopitslime:

"But as the country reels from the cold-blooded murder of five policemen in Dallas and three in Baton Rouge, Lezley McSpadden, mother of Mike Brown, America’s most famous cop-assaulting criminal, appeared on stage at the Democratic National Convention."

He shyts on Nina Turner then turns around and makes threads like these. Im just sayin man :comeon:

I also found this gem looking for the Coulter links

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/napoleon-exposed-all-sorts-of-coli-fukkery.345218/

lmao

fukk that agent:camby:I like to give people the benefit of the doubt but supporting Ann coulter is a deal breaker.