Is Charles Barkley off the c00n Train?

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
i'm getting tired of black people being impressed by black celebrity that gets paid and upheld by white capital to say things that are sanctioned as okay to them.

callling out a white supremacist pedophile gets you no brownie points, my nikka.

isn't this the same nikka who said slavery wasn't bad? he isn't off the c00n train, nikka is up there in the engine room shoveling coal in the furnace.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I havent listened but nah.. He needs to do a lot more time on that c00n train before he gets let off.. Buddy was sayin some crazy ass shyt.. c00n parole should not be granted.. Their damage is done.. Nothing can convinced me that they have changed.. c00n behavior is disgusting.. It's degeneracy.. Chuck got 75 to 125 with the possibilty of parole but he put himself in that joint... I vote no

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I trust you as much as I do op. You were all in his exposal thread saying you were gonna quit posting because hes feds.

You shyt endlessly on the entire NFL but are ready to give Barkley a pass?

You're either naive or a more extreme Nap Alias
i've noticed dude does alot of tap dancing with his posting.

edit: thought you were talking about @Doobie Doo

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
please tell me that dumbass didnt say thet

Not exactly but close.

Charles Barkley Says He Doesn’t Know If Slavery Was Really All That Bad (Video)

“The only problem I had with Kenny’s, umm, open letter was, umm, I don’t think anytime something bad happens in the black community we have to talk about slavery. Listen, slavery is, uh, well, I shouldn’t say one of the worst things ever, because I don’t know anything about it other than what I read or what my grandmother told me.”

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
he said in the interview "I was a Republican until these damn rednecks lost their damn minds"

:russ: Barkley is a funny c00n

Im not sure what to truly make of it.. Called him a funny c00n lol.. I agree but i just think dude might be a natural born c00n