Is Bram Stoker's Dracula a classic?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Hit up Big Lots. They might have the blu for $5. I bought it there a few months back.

Word?
Big Lots known for 5 dollar deals when it come to the movies.
I use to always find the best of SNL dvds there a few years back.

I was traveling some weeks back and stopped at a rest stop and went to this gas station/food stop and they had some dvds in there, anyway i came across the 2 disc version of Beer League :russ:

I wish I would've bought it but I didn't. shyt was like 7 dollars

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Word?
Big Lots known for 5 dollar deals when it come to the movies.
I use to always find the best of SNL dvds there a few years back.

I was traveling some weeks back and stopped at a rest stop and went to this gas station/food stop and they had some dvds in there, anyway i came across the 2 disc version of Beer League :russ:

I wish I would've bought it but I didn't. shyt was like 7 dollars
$7 for a DVD? :scust:

BL been feeding me for 2-3 years. I found a few Universal Monster blu steels for $5 on Monday. :wow:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
$7 for a DVD? :scust:

BL been feeding me for 2-3 years. I found a few Universal Monster blu steels for $5 on Monday. :wow:

Yeah :russ:

I don't have a blu ray player tho, I still got a dvd player :ld:

I need to get 1 tho, cause shyt, blu ray players are cheap as a bytch these days, as well as blu ray discs like you saying.

My movie collection really ain't much

I own all of maybe 10 dvds

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yeah :russ:

I don't have a blu ray player tho, I still got a dvd player :ld:

I need to get 1 tho, cause shyt, blu ray players are cheap as a bytch these days, as well as blu ray discs like you saying.

My movie collection really ain't much

I own all of maybe 10 dvds
I was gonna :scust: at you not having a blu ray, but the fact you only own 10 DVDs made me :dead:

You stream?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I was gonna :scust: at you not having a blu ray, but the fact you only own 10 DVDs made me :dead:

You stream?

It's all good :russ:

Naw, I don't even stream.
I really don't watch a lot of movies like I use too or tv for that matter either.
I use to have a lot more dvds but over the years either they got misplaced or sold.

I'm a frugal shopper when it comes to some shyt, movies is one of them.
So like for movies, I'll wait until that shyt is dirt cheap to buy it unless it's some hard to find movie and it's out of print and then I'll order or some shyt
That reminds me, I been meaning to get Bar Fly on dvd.

Like finding a dvd collection for dirt cheap is ideal.
I got a Pryor dvd collection with like 4 of his movies

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's all good :russ:

So like for movies, I'll wait until that shyt is dirt cheap to buy it unless it's some hard to find movie and it's out of print and then I'll order or some shyt

Judging by your collection, seems like this is rare. :mjlol:

I'm the same. I wait for shyt to go on sale; usually wait for BF. I rarely buy the day of release.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Judging by your collection, seems like this is rare. :mjlol:

I'm the same. I wait for shyt to go on sale; usually wait for BF. I rarely buy the day of release.

Yeah, it is.
At some point, I'd like to my collection up to par but right now, I ain't really stressing it
I can count on my hand the shows and movies that I watch frequently
Like Scrubs and The Wire are my 2 favorite shows
I still need to watch Breaking Bad, my brother in law loaned me the whole series of that on dvd and I still watched it yet
Believe it or not, I have never seen the Sopranos, everybody I know been told me I need to check it out
I didn't have HBO when the show was on so I never knew what I was really missing even tho cats I knew would be telling me how great the show was.

But I really don't watch a lot of tv these days and when it comes to movies, I'm not easily impressed. I like to be really impressed with the writing, directing and acting.

that is unless I'm bored and just want to watch a movie that's good for few laughs :ld:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yeah, it is.
At some point, I'd like to my collection up to par but right now, I ain't really stressing it
I can count on my hand the shows and movies that I watch frequently
Like Scrubs and The Wire are my 2 favorite shows
I still need to watch Breaking Bad, my brother in law loaned me the whole series of that on dvd and I still watched it yet
Believe it or not, I have never seen the Sopranos, everybody I know been told me I need to check it out
I didn't have HBO when the show was on so I never knew what I was really missing even tho cats I knew would be telling me how great the show was.

But I really don't watch a lot of tv these days and when it comes to movies, I'm not easily impressed. I like to be really impressed with the writing, directing and acting.

that is unless I'm bored and just want to watch a movie that's good for few laughs :ld:
You're fukkin up by not watching BB. :ufdup: