Is Biden ok?

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
He's a lame duck president now, let him spend his last few months in peace like everybody else did before him.
ayo i forgot all about that til now

200w.gif

next few months gonna be crazy

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude got COVID, dropped out of the race and we no longer hear about his condition or see him. What’s his status? Feels like the Kate Middleton saga all over again.
:gucci:Middleton wasn’t seen for months and no real updates were given on what was going on.

Biden has COVID and has been out of the public eye for a few days.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Come on man
Dude don't got covid
It was his way of dropping out.

Like yo it's not dementia or parkinsons, I got covid man!!!

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Dude got COVID, dropped out of the race and we no longer hear about his condition or see him. What’s his status? Feels like the Kate Middleton saga all over again.
he's 81 and tested positive for covid :dahell: you expect him to shake it off and get back outside around people after a day or two? give him some time.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Kamala is in Wisconsin campaigning and Joe called in to wish her well. Sounded raspy but ok

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I hope Joe Biden steps down as president soon. I’m not fully for Kamala, but I prefer her over Trump and I believe her taking the reins now is needed. The voters need to see her in action now.

There will be a lot of people questioning her due to her race and her being a woman. Allow her to be seen as a the leader now. Put those questioning to her at ease.

Allow people to see her with the president of China. Allow people to see her calling shots. Allow people to see her in charge of the military.