Is Belly 2, One Of The Worse Films Of All Time?

london

I CATFISH'D YO MOMMA
Daps
Reppin
North London, UK
On a side note, Mac and Devin go 2 high school is also an awful movie

Maybe you gotta be high to find it amusing but I saw it sober and it was despicable

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I had no idea they even made a Belly 2 :dwillhuh:

it had to be trash since this is the first time I've heard anybody even mention it :mjlol:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
On a side note, Mac and Devin go 2 high school is also an awful movie

Maybe you gotta be high to find it amusing but I saw it sober and it was despicable
I saw it high and think it was trash

it had a few funny parts but those full songs killed it for me...I hate musicals

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Are you saying you haven't seen Belly or Belly 2?
Havent seen belly 2.

Belly was just a bad movie. The story was laughably bad and nas should never be in another movie

Though I do think it had some nice visuals. Surprised hype has never made another film.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Havent seen belly 2.

Belly was just a bad movie. The story was laughably bad and nas should never be in another movie

Though I do think it had some nice visuals. Surprised hype has never made another film.

Yea the acting was embarrassing, but I liked the story as it was very deep and made you think...but Nas and the other actors really didn't sell the depth of the themes at all...terrible terrible acting and screen presence

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Havent seen belly 2.

If you think belly was bad than what does that make 2?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If you think belly was bad than what does that m aske 2?
I dont know i would never watch it lol

True story i went to a game concert after documentary dropped, he put on the trailer for the movie at an intermission (before it was known as belly 2) and everybody clowned how terrible it looked.

Surprised games bi polar ass didnt jump in the crowd and give fans the beats.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Havent seen belly 2.

Yea the acting was embarrassing, but I liked the story as it was very deep and made you think...but Nas and the other actors really didn't sell the depth of the themes at all...terrible terrible acting and screen presence

The acting was serviceable.

Last edited: