Is Belly 2, One Of The Worse Films Of All Time?

london

I CATFISH'D YO MOMMA
Daps
Reppin
North London, UK
I just watched this whole damn movie and it was fukking terrible, a disgrace compared to the classic which is the original Belly with Nas and DMX.

I never been a Game hater but fuuuuck, he can't act for shyt :ohlawd:

The plot of the film actually had potential to be a great film but the execution was just....:mindblown: Looked like it had a $10 budget or something.

And so many "WTF moments" for example, when G and Tone rob the ice cream truck and leave Tones whip on the roadside? Or when G is fukking the undercover cop chick and there's some guy who was simping over her, taking pics of them through the window like a loser. I know he was spying on them but still....

And Tito's acting was really bad, trying too hard to be some kind of Scarface like figure

Here's the film so you can make up your own minds, but I was not impressed one bit

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yes. its not even B_movie status, winking at the audience for fukkery...it plays the material straight forward, serious and on the nose, making it, like The Room, a horrific, clusterfukk of ridiculousness and UNINTENTIONAL COMEDY. Plus it took the name Belly and corroded its greatness, so fukk Millionaire Boys CLub garbage.:fyou2:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:stopitslime: "Belly 2" isn't even worth creating a thread to discuss it. It's a direct-to-DVD sequel that completely had NOTHING to do with the original film other than the name of the movie:

In 2006, DMX mentioned that a sequel is in the works called Beast. However, a film called Belly 2: Millionaire Boyz Club has already been released, starring rapper The Game. Lion's Gate Entertainment gave the Game's version of the film the "Belly 2" prefix, from a marketing standpoint, to attract a broader hip-hop audience, but the films are in no way related.

Last edited:

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. its not even B_movie status, winking at the audience for fukkery...it plays the material straight forward, serious and on the nose, making it, like The Room, a horrific, clusterfukk of ridiculousness and UNINTENTIONAL COMEDY. Plus it took the name Belly and corroded its greatness, so fukk Millionaire Boys CLub garbage.:fyou2:

that about covers it :whew:

my vote for WOAT hip hop movie though is Thicker than Water :huhldup: :gag: