Is atheism cac shyt?

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Anyone who thinks that basically believes black people don't have the cognitive ability to think for themselves. Regardless of your own position on faith, if you think it's weird or aberrant that a black person would believe in something different than what they were raised in or surrounded by, you're admitting that deep down you believe that black people aren't as sentient as white people.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Utter and complete nonsense.

Here's proof....

Martin-Luther-King-Jr.jpg

Nah.
Black folks don't need a religion to come together and fight for the betterness of themselves. Not everyone who followed King believed in God. They believed in a message. Only reason why church mattered cause thats where they were, if black folks woulda congregated in an empty field to play checkers once a week the same result would have happened.
Besides,
What has a God ever done for anybody? More black folks gave been duped, wasted time, wasted money because of religion. Religion aint nothing but a crutch. Always getting left behind in life and taking icause its "gods will" and "god will find a way"
fukk a god shyt only happens when you go out and do it yourself and of more black folks should realize that.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Nah.
Black folks don't need a religion to come together and fight for the betterness of themselves.
If that's true, then we should be further ahead, now, since we're LESS religious than our predecessors.

We aren't and you already know why.

Atheism does nothing for Black people.​

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I'm 50/50 on if there's a God or not.

I do believe there was once somebody or an entity thousands and thousands of years ago responsible for the creation of this world and it's habitants (Humans, Animals, Insects, Land and Water, etc etc) but I'm not sure if it's created by the names with all know of and speak on dearly.

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
The oldest Christian churches is in Ethiopia

and the original manuscript of the Qu'ran was written by people who were darker than the average breh in the Americas today

do your homework instead of repeating cliches
The guy who gave Ethiopia Christianity was a Greek cac, Frumentius

Frumentius_27October.jpg

There are people in India and Natives in Australia darker than the average breh in America, that doesn't make them of West/Central African descent nor does that make Islam any Blacker

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't you make a thread yesterday asking if the intention of abortion opposition was to "punish women". Now you're wondering if atheism is "some cac shyt". Sometimes I wonder how your dude philosophy developed.
I noticed that too. Very weird threads being started by OP

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Nah.
Black folks don't need a religion to come together and fight for the betterness of themselves. Not everyone who followed King believed in God. They believed in a message. Only reason why church mattered cause thats where they were, if black folks woulda congregated in an empty field to play checkers once a week the same result would have happened.
Besides,
What has a God ever done for anybody? More black folks gave been duped, wasted time, wasted money because of religion. Religion aint nothing but a crutch. Always getting left behind in life and taking icause its "gods will" and "god will find a way"
fukk a god shyt only happens when you go out and do it yourself and of more black folks should realize that.
My nikka. :ohlawd:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
In a way, I believe it does. Especially here in the Alabama south where nikkas wake up and eat scriptures for breakfast.
I believe that’s on them individuals, religion is going stop anybody from getting an education or doing good in this world