Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Arbys is dope

Their cold cut sandwiches and chicken sandwiches are bangin

Better variety than some other places that only have burgers

They’re more than just roast beef like back in the day.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I think it's gotta be Subway after they dropped the $5 footlong. I prefer local sandwich shops but would drop into Subway every now and then because at $5 that's a good deal. Without that, it's trash. Barely get any meat, just lettuce and tomato sandwiches.
Thats why you pay extra for a deluxe if its a regular sandwich, or just get a wrap

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I be fukking them Brisket sammiches & white cheddar mac up lately. I think nikkas in Atlanta saw this post because the lines are building more everyday.

Big mouth ass dudes 😆

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei
@The Burger King

Burger King is super trash. shyt makes McDonalds look like Whataburger.
Lowkey this is an underrated opinion bk sucks just had it recently and it was bottom of the barrel right there with jack in the box, and they charging the same price Popeyes charges for their big king chicken sandwich when its a great value hot n spicy.

Last edited:

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Sonics is WOAT

I remember seeing commercial for years and finally one came to philly i went opening week and never went back

Place ended up closing straight 🗑
Im guessing you dont live where its hot at, sonic is a life saver during the summer get you a rt 44 soft drink or slushie and a bacon cheesburger with some tots or onion rings:ohlawd:

Imo sonic has the best burgers from any fast food establishment not named in and out or whataburger.

It maybe where im at but sonic is always on point.

Edit; just seen you posted you were in philly that could be the reason, sonic down here stays busy so the food has to stay consistent.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Im guessing you dont live where its hot at, sonic is a life saver during the summer get you a rt 44 soft drink or slushie and a bacon cheesburger with some tots or onion rings:ohlawd:

Imo sonic has the best burgers from any fast food establishment not named in and out or whataburger.

It maybe where im at but sonic is always on point.

Edit; just seen you posted you were in philly that could be the reason, sonic down here stays busy so the food has to stay consistent.
Bro sonic trash out side the drinks n shakes

Food taste like a flea market /carnival odor

Everything fried taste alike just like jack in the box

Whataburger onion rings >>>>>> Burger King >>>>> sonic

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Niccas sleep on Arby's due to all the social media slander and cuz the line aint around the block like Mickey D's and shyt but that's all marketing.

The clown been perpetrating a fraud for a long time tho, living off past glory. We aint forgot dem trash ass chicken sandwiches clown face tried to push tryna hop in the chicken wars. Niccas aint made a good (new) sandwich since the last recession :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Lowkey this is an underrated opinion bk sucks just had it recently and it was bottom of the barrel right there with jack in the box, and they charging the same price Popeyes charges for their big king chicken sandwich when its a great value hot n spicy.
Folks be sitting on McDonalds, but McDonalds breakfast is clutch with a ton of options. Burger King breakfast is ass, Nuggets ass, burgers are ass, fries are ass, they don't have shyt.

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
McDonald's is keeping it 100.

Chick Fila breakfast >>>>>>>>

I skate through chick FIL early in the Am. Low key the minis or just a regular chick fila biscuit out the oven. Biscuits all crumbly like my nana made em drop biscuits. :stopitslime::takedat::noah::youngsabo::salute: