Is anyone else tired of Facebook Christians?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Dawg I had to delete my bro, his wife and the rest of my family from Facebook. They ain't nothing but heathens and only call on Jesus for a clutch or when guilty. :thumbsdown:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
The bolded is true especially with females, so if you cant beat em join em

You should be a facebook christian too, start quoting all the gutta ass verses from the bible

"...kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man." (Numbers 31:17-18)

"...every woman that has lain with a male you shall utterly destroy." (Judges 21:10-12)

:beli:

Judges 21:10-12

10 So they sent ten thousand of the most valiant men, and commanded them, saying: Go and put the inhabitants of Jabes Galaad to the sword, with their wives and their children.

11 And this is what you shall observe: Every male, and all women that have known men, you shall kill, but the virgins you shall save.

12 And there were found of Jabes Galaad four hundred virgins, that had not known the bed of a man, and they brought them to the camp Silo, into the land of Chanaan.

:dwillhuh:

Numbers 31:15-19

15 Said: Why have you saved the women?

16 Are not these they, that deceived the children of Israel by the counsel of Balaam, and made you transgress against the Lord by the sin of Phogor, for which also the people was punished?

17 Therefore kill all that are of the male sex, even of the children: and put to death the women, that have carnally known men.

18 But the girls, and all the women that are virgins save for yourselves:

19 And stay without the camp seven days. He that hath killed a man, or touched one that is killed, shall be purified the third day and the seventh day.

:yawn:

Context. :shaq2:

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
:what: I swear I know of nobody my age that is a bible-thumper...

I don't live in America though. :obama:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Man, I thought it was only me that had these folks.

What about the bytches with 3 and 4 kids and wanna talk shyt about mean. Posting stupid pictures.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
shyts crazy. These are people I know personally and outside of Facebook I never hear them mention jesus. But every chance they get on Facebook it's Jesus this and god that. It's become "cool" to talk about Jesus on facebook.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Man, I thought it was only me that had these folks.

What about the bytches with 3 and 4 kids and wanna talk shyt about mean. Posting stupid pictures.

True, its always the females with a half shaved multi dye colored haircut going out clubbing and somking everynight but in the daytime they be on fb praising you know who then repeat the previous nightly activities again.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
They get hidden

Posted from my mobile device using tapatalk2

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
True, its always the females with a half shaved multi dye colored haircut going out clubbing and somking everynight but in the daytime they be on fb praising you know who then repeat the previous nightly activities again.

My fukking cousin does this shyt :snoop:

bytch always preaching during the day then turns into the typical hoodrat club hopper at night :heh:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
They get hidden

Posted from my mobile device using tapatalk2

This, I'll let one or two post about gawd slide after that I just hide all updates from that person same goes for the facebook gamers. I don't give a damn about your Farmville updates.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Remove them from the timeline or delete them. Problem solved.

This^^^^ if not stfu :sitdown:
Ya'll always complaining about FB like someone forces u to be on it,complain about errthing down to a bytch uploading a pic every hour,isnt that why u added her in the first place?:leostare:,I have an FB,but I don't go addint anyone or accepting every friend request,I have about 70 friends,Im.aquainted with all of em,yea i'll get a chick adding me every once in a while,when I see that we have a good amount of mutual friends i'll accept it,but doesnt take long b4 they posting up sum ratchet status or sum shyt of them sippin on 40oz in the middle of the day on a wednesday :why: im quick to delete a bytch,thats why I never get ppl gettin annoyed at what other ppl do on their FB when theres a simple solution :rudy: Now all i have is an aunt that types LiiKEe DisZ oN EVrY StaThuz,but she a close fam member and it aint that big a deal,i just :snoop: when i see her updates