Is anyone else tired of Facebook Christians?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nope I only have a few black Christian friends :pachaha: surprising I know. The ones who are legit never post about it on facebook. Only the fakies are going on and on about it. :scusthov:

These are post from a girl around the corner:

"I dun seen like 6 ppl die this week errtime I get on fb sumbody either dead or locked up Dallas gotta do better man fareal ...I'M getting my life together n finna b sumbody doctor or nurse watch school n job n August man..."

"Sitting back thinking of a master plan fa me n my bby kux I wanna b sum n life n her too bt. Finna start my new chapter skool n August finna take up nursing finna b sumbody watch"

"Hollister to the johngul picnic tomorrow then Nike down at bella"

This bytch a walkin stereotype :russ:

227939_194693887243841_2805706_n.jpg

Dat ass tho :noah:

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:stopitslime: so you're here because you just wanted to have a :smugfavre: moment? If you've honestly never had one :usure: then why join this particular thread? I seriously wanna know.

Just to be quoted by you. :youngsabo:

In all honesty if it bothers you that much. why have them as friends on Facebook? You can always change your settings so you wont have to read their status updates.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: Every status is a bible scripture. And I bet he posts those dumb pictures too, doesn't he? the ones with the sunsets and the scriptures on the side?

Its ridiculous. Recently he's even started to take pictures of random shyt he sees during his day and attaching bible verses to it himself.

He took a picture of a dog and cat together recently looking like they're cuddling and said "Only by the grace of God". It got 40 likes :wtf:

snakes&suits

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Williams Street, Atlanta, GA
Just to be quoted by you. :youngsabo:

In all honesty if it bothers you that much. why have them as friends on Facebook? You can always change your settings so you wont have to read their status updates.

:russ: awesome! I have hidden most of them, but they come out of the woodwork quickly. Some of them are people I'm close to, so it's harder to just ignore them, ya know?

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Its ridiculous. Recently he's even started to take pictures of random shyt he sees during his day and attaching bible verses to it himself.

He took a picture of a dog and cat together recently looking like they're cuddling and said "Only by the grace of God". It got 40 likes :wtf:

when people write that christian shyt on picutres i wanna turn them into a martyr.

:pacspit: x100 @ anyone whos ever done that

snakes&suits

Rookie
Daps
Reppin

:leon: this dude is making his own "inspirational" pictures?! He's taking it too far :snoop:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These are post from a girl around the corner:

"I dun seen like 6 ppl die this week errtime I get on fb sumbody either dead or locked up Dallas gotta do better man fareal ...I'M getting my life together n finna b sumbody doctor or nurse watch school n job n August man..."

"Sitting back thinking of a master plan fa me n my bby kux I wanna b sum n life n her too bt. Finna start my new chapter skool n August finna take up nursing finna b sumbody watch"

"Hollister to the johngul picnic tomorrow then Nike down at bella"

This bytch a walkin stereotype :russ:

227939_194693887243841_2805706_n.jpg

Dat ass tho :noah:

She at bella tonight? Dont close close till an hour and im only 15 min away :shaq:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Sucks when the only good quality a woman has is the part of her body that shyt comes out of. :manny:

snakes&suits

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Yeah Ive pretty much come to realize that most people are the exact opposite of their online persona IRL

The :to: part happens when these fools remember it's facebook. I'm gonna see these fakers at work and when I go out and they'll be actin' a fool and trying to get some strange. When their hangovers wear off the next morning, they get online and start testifyin' :lawd: