Is anyone else not all that impressed with polar beers as an apex predator

Daps
Humans are THE apex predator only because we can kill off every species if we wanted to and take zero losses while doing it (except for not having animal protein, bees for pollinating etc).

Polar bear against any other animal would be interesting. Not sure anything on land could beat them. Blue whale owns the water.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
bear-size-comparison-Human-Polar-Bear-Grizzly-Bear-Black-Bear-Panda-Bear-360x450-1.jpg

In case it isn't obvious the top one is the polar bear. Yeah good luck with that OP.

Who said anything about polar bear Vs human. I specifically called out their ability as apex predators in the wild

I haven't seen anything that would make me believe they aren't overrated as fukk

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
You do know polar bears are one of the few predators that see humans as food? Meaning when they see you they begin stalking you to eat you.

Sure plenty of predators will kill humans for territory, their young, or to defend themselves. But not many have humans on the menu.

Their teeth are also different from other bears due to their strictly carnivorous diet.

You trippin...

There's no point bringing humans into it as we have no chance against even some dog sized wild animals without real weapons (guns)

Pound for pound, they are no where near the best and most efficient hunters in the wild is the point I was making for their size, they should be doing much better

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Humans are THE apex predator only because we can kill off every species if we wanted to and take zero losses while doing it (except for not having animal protein, bees for pollinating etc).

Polar bear against any other animal would be interesting. Not sure anything on land could beat them. Blue whale owns the water.

You are tripping :mjlol:

Elephants,hippos and rhinos will fukk them up

I'm not even entirely convinced they can defeat the Siberian tiger

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
There's no point bringing humans into it as we have no chance against even some dog sized wild animals without real weapons (guns)

Pound for pound, they are no where near the best and most efficient hunters in the wild is the point I was making for their size, they should be doing much better
You don't know what you're talking bout. Polar bears kill adult seals, walrus and whales. They kill everything in their eco. They're the most predatory of all the bears.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
bear-size-comparison-Human-Polar-Bear-Grizzly-Bear-Black-Bear-Panda-Bear-360x450-1.jpg

In case it isn't obvious the top one is the polar bear. Yeah good luck with that OP.

On average, adult male polar bears are 8–10 ft long, weigh 600–1200 lbs, and stand 7–9 ft tall at the shoulder. Adult female polar bears are usually 6–8 ft long and weigh 400–500 lbs

Wembamyama is 7'4. Polar bear would still sit taller.:picard::damn: