Is anyone else not all that impressed with polar beers as an apex predator

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Bro be straight up in another realm after drinking this.

Somebody could be talking about some really serious or super interesting shyt, and NORE be like “so you said you use to rub Lil Kim’s feet! Tell me about that” :mjgrin:

With them big ass veneers.
"@YakSpiller I quoted u to give u your flowers; but before we get into that I got one ? : you eat ass right? "

eCAmir7kbj8mTRguFIclFfCAXO7.jpg

:dame:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You do know polar bears are one of the few predators that see humans as food? Meaning when they see you they begin stalking you to eat you.

Sure plenty of predators will kill humans for territory, their young, or to defend themselves. But not many have humans on the menu.

Their teeth are also different from other bears due to their strictly carnivorous diet.

You trippin...

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Iono, I've seen both. In the wild.

A grizzly doesn't typically see food when they look at you. A polar bear see FOOD.
Yeah that’s why I dapped your other post because that’s a good point. Even a lion or crocodile don’t naturally view humans as food.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I have probably watched enough wildlife documentaries to last a lifetime and what I have seen documented about polar beers leaves me underwhelmed
They hunt primarily salmon/fish and seel-baby seel to be specific- because they are too coward or unskilled to go after adult seal. all that hype as an apex predator:beli:

Now take predators like bald eagles,cheetahs,puma,jaguars,wild dogs,wolves who take down animals 2/3/4 x their size and they target the adults too and not just the babies
and some hunt alone as well , which is quite impressive

Now I know beers are limited by their environment but if they are struggling against adult seel then I don't see them faring much better against adult Bison,Buffalos etc

And if we are talking about duels, I'm taking elephants,hippos and rhinos over polar beers

I think it's the bold. 1-on-1 a bear is f*cking up 99% of life on Earth.

The elephants are in that 1% though.

Edit: AND bears can fight in any terrain.

Last edited: