Is Allstate jerking me? The car insurance quote they gave me..

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I work in insurance used to work with Allstate and if you've had continuous insurance for at least a year with a clean driving record they are trying to rape you.

But there are many variables that determine your price.

1. Credit
2. Motor Vehicle Report (accidents tickets)
3. Length of time with continuous insurance.
4. is a mix of the area where the cars are garaged and the actual coverage you a buying as well as personal info such as student discounts, home ownership married couples get better rates than single individuals and the type of car.

So a single 21 year old living in Miami driving a Carolla with little to no credit history and only 6 months of prior insurance history is probably going to pay out the ass compared to the same dude living in West Palm Beach good credit history.

Insurance is a bytch and all these companies have different underwriting guidelines some don't like elderly drivers period so they may not "qualify" period just because they are over a certain age.

But yea right now I'm with Geico $130 monthly.

By the way that accident forgiveness and ded rewards you're paying extra cash for and the moment you have a incident it resets.

Snapshot, Snapshot Discount: Pay As You Drive® (PAYD)

yo how is that shyt?

cuz their talkin bout puttin whatever in my car that lets the company know when im drivin between 12-4 am, when i slam on my brakes, gave me the :childplease: face immediately

You put that a little device on your car to record and transmit to progressive your driving habits. ONLY for the first 6 months of your policy.

It records hard breaking, the hours you drive and speed driven.

If you drive after midnight often and have a metal foot you probably not get much of a discount if any at all.

im 21, had an accident when i was 17

got an 09 elantra, 100/300 if i hit someone else , no insurance on the car itself. which might be stupid ill prolly throw a lil on there, windowns or somethin

$570/6 months :win:

Thats ridiculous do you even have any assets or is this under your parents policy?

try to consolidate insurance...

so if you have home/apartment insurance you can add car insurance also...

so that there is multi part discount...

also need to have both car on same company for multi discount

also calling and speaking to an agent can reduce the cost further...

and if it comes down to budget, you can play with the coverage...only as a last resort

trick is if you're not the the titled owner get the quotes under your parents name and then list yourself as a driver. it would be a lot cheaper.

:yes: