• No, he's just a c00n

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just so you all see the exchange that resulted in him making this thread.

you're so dense and ignorant, it's pathetic. I can point out to several things that the Clinton's have done to disenfranchise black people THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, let alone the United States. You live in a protected bubble i.e. the big house, where massa does no wrong.

keep dancing c00n

who the fukk was talking about the supreme court? do you fall into non-sequitors every time you're made to look like a c00n? I don't give a shyt whether she gets conservative or liberal supreme court justices...that has close to zero effect on black people as a collective. What you should focus your time on is shytlary's war mongering principles and her support of for-profit prisons. You know....shyt that actually affects us. But you're just a nikka on the outside, oreo. Too bad to white people like shytlary, you're just a worthless nikka.
:rolleyes:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
I recall reading a post a year or two ago where it was mentioned that 88 used to go hard at Israel on behalf of Palestine back on sohh :heh: Can you confirm?

Nah..He didnt but he certainly wasnt as pro Israel as he is now tho...that must have been before his Bar mitzvah....Maybe it looked that way because there used to be real IDF sponsored trolls rocking the israeli flag and everything.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've been shooting the shyt with 88 for a few years. He's a good poster and he makes it hard to tell when he's trolling sometimes. I don't think he's paid to post but he's been caping hard for the libs recently.

Blessed is suspect af. Shows up during election season and rides out for the Dem establishment downplaying any and all criticism. Suspect af. shyt even his name is suspect. Perfect name for a Hillary employee. Pandering to the religious black crowd :usure:

@Blessed Is the Man Whats the starting salary looking like? There's a couple of coli people that need employment. Do they provide benefits? $15/hr minimum amiright? #GoHillGo
I'm not religious at all. And the name is from a Steel Pulse song. You're a white guy on a hip-hop forum that has an unwavering loyalty to Russia's propaganda machine - even going as far as to directly push their bullshyt, made-up conspiracies. And stupid motherfukkers like you call anything downplaying when it goes against your bullshyt narrative. The lot of you just seem to be against actual reading and comprehending.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i just heard that dork on the podcast...he sounds like the kid who got stuffed in his locker everyday

no wonder he's such a sniveling, annoying nerd online...he knows in real life he'd still get his lunch money snatched

I've played sports my whole life. Your queer obsession with my voice is noted.