Votes: 25 86.2%
  • No, he's just a c00n

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I must say, @88m3 being a Hillary supporter surprised the shyt out of me. Of the HL OG's, I though @Abogado would've gone Hilllary, @Mephistopheles would go bernie, @Typsie Username Here would go unaffiliated shytting on everyone, and @88m3 would go Bernie.

88 was one of the first folks to post about Flint and was one of the only people to consistently bring the topic back up. Plus he did the subway history of NY which was cool as fukk. In terms of democratic positions, he is a consistent poster. He trolls in threads, but posts history.

For us antiwar/anti neoliberal democrats, he hit us with the hulk hogan bash at the beach this election cycle....but he's still better than you conservative c00ns...I didn't forget about that black conservative thread; I hate some heat for all y'all.
Broletariat being pro-HRC surprised me more than anything. I had to start giving him the joking negs and 1 starring 88m3 threads. I'm trying to find the root of people thinking that I am some sort of centrist Democrat. Maybe I played devil's advocate too well because I think it's boring not having credible opposition on here. I should've never said who I supported though because that opened the floodgates of people claiming I was giving HRC/Bernie supporters too much slack.

I think it's because I don't have visceral reactions to things, or didn't. Like TUH is who he is and he'll find data to support his beliefs whereas I have general values and intuitions but I am guided by data/research. Like if you told me tomorrow that trickle down economics worked and proved it, I would have no reservations about adopting that economic system.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
lol at this weirdo trying to count my pockets and using a term he heard on Rush Limbaugh twenty years ago. You're the epitome of old, short, broke, loser and that was ten plus years ago when I saw your picture. Shouldn't you have a family by now to be spending time with?

You look like Smeagol. No joke.
Where's the rep button?! :pachaha: :gladbron:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Correct the Record, which has received $5 million this campaign season and has spent almost $4.5 million of it, according to OpenSecrets.org, outlined its strategy against “swarms of anonymous attackers” in a press release.

:francis: $4.5 milly pays alot of people...thats like 300000 hours at $15/hour

it wont suprise me if they have someone on here

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
After news of hearing that Clinton has hired trolls on he internet, I have a feeling that clown gets a pathetic little check from the Clinton people to troll websites. He shows the typical symptoms of a paid troll:

- says nothing of substance
- deflects into non-sequitors
- never says anything negative about Clinton...anytime someone brings up misconduct by Clinton, it's a whole lot of
full

- has a prepubescent voice typical of a member of a liberal LGBT organization

He is paid by israel not Clinton.
He was shilling for shekels long before the election.
The blueprint of crooked hilary paying to falsify genuine conversation is lifted directly from the israeli program.

Megaphone desktop tool - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
israel paying college students to troll - Bing

Thats why zionists go straight to the ignore list.
#nothxmerchantfriend
#nukeisrael