Is 5Linx a pyramid scam?

semtex

:)
Daps
It's time to get in with 5 linx now cause in 3 years the company is going to be Microsoft status, it's your lost man
kobe-laugh.gif

LukeHobbs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead:

The Video Description
I have been in the 5linx company for roughly 45 days. I tell people that you can be wealthy and retire early by being apart of this system. Well, for some the proof is in the pudding, so I have withdrawn my first 5linx deposit to show what Im now making monthly. Keep in mind it cant decrease, only decrease. Imagine what I will be at in 1 year! Dont sleep on this opportunity!!

:what: :deadrose:

Last edited by a moderator:

semtex

:)
Daps
Anthony Tong 5linx Opportunity - YouTube

The Video Description
I have been in the 5linx company for roughly 45 days. I tell people that you can be wealthy and retire early by being apart of this system. Well, for some the proof is in the pudding, so I have withdrawn my first 5linx deposit to show what Im now making monthly. Keep in mind it cant decrease, only decrease. Imagine what I will be at in 1 year! Dont sleep on this opportunity!!

These things are like In Living Color skits bruh I swear.
attachment.php

stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Anthony Tong 5linx Opportunity - YouTube

The Video Description

he got money tho, i don't get it?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Hilarious seeing this thread.

A few months ago I randomly started seeing youtube videos w/ these cats flashing money. I had no idea what it was, but thought they were funny as fukk.

Why is it all black folks doing this?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
A Message to all the Father's that want more time with the Families or enough time and money to start one:

I'd like to thank 5LINX on Father's Day! Lol! No I'm not in a cult and no I'm not brainwashed and no it's not the illuminati hahaha!

I just remember not wanting a family but want all the women. I remember focusing on my career and accumulating all the stuff but not feeling fulfilled! Yes not working for anyone was nice and having the cars and the cash and the POWER to let people in a club was cool but it all got old. I was still afraid to start a family because in that world you can hit or miss financially! I was afraid of starting a family and dragging them up and down with me on a financial rollercoaster!

So I did it by myself until the opportunity presented itself to liberate me financially! Liberation to the point where I could have a family and be the stay at home FATHER that can pay all the bills and not only Retire my Wife but also my Mother! I would never be able to do these things without the right Opportunity and the right Opportunity that allowed me to become financially sound enough to face and conquer the fear of being a Father and doing it right was 5LINX!

Thanks 5LINX for allowing me the opportunity to take my daughter to Disneyland, Disney World and the Disney Cruise with my little Girl and wife all in the same year! Thanks 5Linx for allowing me to send my little girl to the best schools and camps! See Financial Freedom is being able to go and come as you please and still be able to pay the bills all without having to answer to anybody!

If you want financial Freedom INBOX me now and take the first step toward Financial Freedom! It's not too late or saturated and if someone broke tries to stop you from doing the business you just bought their lifestyle if you listened to them!

Happy Father's Day
-Tupac D.
Text: tupacd to 55469
5Linx Double Platinum SVP

These nikkaz can't even leave Fathers day alone without promoting their bullshyt :beli:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Hilarious seeing this thread.

A few months ago I randomly started seeing youtube videos w/ these cats flashing money. I had no idea what it was, but thought they were funny as fukk.

Why is it all black folks doing this?

its a broad on my facebook promoting this nonsense as well. she's some kinda national director or whatever made up 5linx title she gave herself. :snoop:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

unfortunately living in the south for 13 yrs I can see why its so many black folks falling for this shyt :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

LukeHobbs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHAT IS A PYRAMID CHAD - YouTube

unfortunately living in the south for 13 yrs I can see why its so many black folks falling for this shyt :smh:

:duck: X infinity. This nikka said after 5 years he never had any money. :wtf: so because he couldnt save anything you should be in 5linx :aicmon:

nikka said 9 times outta 10 they dont want you because you risk their family and income and they will FIRE THEM AND HIRE YOU (:wtf:) or whatever whatever :dead: :wow: these nikkas is remedial