Is 5Linx a pyramid scam?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
My homie is all into this sh1t hard (no homo). Dude is tired of his 9/5 and wants to make serious bank...all optimistic n sh1t. Now he's trying to get me into it but I'm really not interested.

Seems like a scam to me....just selling dreams and false hope to the disenfranchised. Dude is a born again christian so it's pretty clear he has a problem seeing through bullsh1t

Let me know if I'm wrong tho'

:yeshrug:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but he said n1ggas is eating good tho

son brought over a 5linx dvd and all I saw was black folks in suits with Bentleys

:ohhh:

those people dont own the bentleys. the bentleys are being leased and the payments are being made by 5linx. they own it. not u.

i had a friend of a friend beg me to go to one of their meetings. the two hours i spent there was a complete waste of my time. i was quite annoyed.

real success doesn't mean u get to drive a car bought for u by someone else. it means u do the buying and ur name is on the title.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
those people dont own the bentleys. the bentleys are being leased and the payments are being made by 5linx. they own it. not u.

i had a friend of a friend beg me to go to one of their meetings. the two hours i spent there was a complete waste of my time. i was quite annoyed.

real success doesn't mean u get to drive a car bought for u by someone else. it means u do the buying and ur name is on the title.

My mans paid like $400 to join 5linx

$400 ....and this n1gga ain't guaranteed sh1t back

:damn:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I know one of the top sellers in 5 Linx. The lady that you always see in the videos. It's a hustle that everybody isn't built for. 90% of people who join 5 Linx fail. The power with 5 Linx is that the higher you get the easier it is to recruit people because they want what they see you have. It's hard to get people to join when u don't have shyt to show for your membership with 5linx. It's like the drug game. If you don't have the clientele say hell no. It's meant for people who already have established networks and influence over people. The regular joe will fail and they're pimping you. You pay $350 to join, plus you have to pay $50 a month maintenance and buy their services. Most people are losing money. Stay away from it. And those cars are owned by 5linx. They have a contract with BMW and Bentley. Stay away from it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mans paid like $400 to join 5linx

$400 ....and this n1gga ain't guaranteed sh1t back

:damn:

heartless! i love money more than the next man. but i sure as sh1t aint down to be swindling folks outta their money like this is. imagine the number of hours a lot of these people had to work to earn that $400.

i cant call them stupid for buying into this sh1t. they're just misinformed. hope anyone reading this is smart enough to dissuade any one of their loved ones from getting got by these people.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
The major illusion to these scams is they fool the members into thinking their part of business, when they're really the customer. Most of the business money comes from the initial signup fee 400-600$, the fees from seminars and motivational dvds and tapes. They don't care if you sell one item.

Sad thing is these delusional members will fight you tooth and nail to defend these crooks.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The major illusion to these scams is they fool the members into thinking their part of business, when they're really the customer. Most of the business money comes from the initial signup fee 400-600$, the fees from seminars and motivational dvds and tapes. They don't care if you sell one item.

Sad thing is these delusional members will fight you tooth and nail to defend these crooks.

sounds like white jesus

:ohlawd:

(my mans is heavily involved in his church also, studying to become a pastor so It wouldn't surprise me if someone in church put him onto this )

edit:

7,777 post, I'm God Body :krs:

I need a life :why:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Exactly. I got fooled into doing the vector/cutco shyt 2 years ago (high senior, them nikkas prey on the young). At least with that the fee wasnt so large (no more than 200) and you got some kind of return in it (the starter set knives). I made 40 in 2 days of doing it (not including the week of training) and quit that shyt. Last year around tax return they randomly sent me another $30-$40 check (so $60-$80 total). I still got those knives I tried to flip them on ebay last year for like 400+:ld:...it didnt work, I think ill put them back up there for $50 and see what happens. Oh yeah and I forgot to mention I had a rich friend at the time who put up the $200 for me so I aint lose shyt :umad:. So if I flip these shyts I would have came in the positive $150+

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Problem is, that these things are already oversaturated the market. These things only get bigger as the job market continues to be hard for the average 9-5er.