Irv Gotti's "Tales" (Official Thread)

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I was really expecting something else... but imma hang a lil longer but it's a hard watch so far....was expecting like if they did " My Mind Playing Tricks on Me" as an episode and actually basing it on the song

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
It's not bad but this reverse race thing I don't get and I don't like. I don't like the bed wenching hussy character though she was sexy and I also don't like this scene here with the whites protesting.

Also how does this relate to the fukk the police song.

SMH cmon Irv.

With this said I like some of the acting and it's produced high quality if we are talking positives but this was not the best way to start out imo.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have expectations for something connected to Irv Gotti brehs, :camby:

full

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Just finished it.... I thought it was coo... I see where gotti tryin to take this and I gotta give respect for it.... really liked the ending to this ep too.... Lookin forward to more eps.... :sas1:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt don't come back for 2 weeks hopefully its worth the wait. I'm hoping the rest of the series is better since it deals with realistic shyt because this was corny especially the fighting at the end.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This episode embodied what BET has become under Deborah Lee, a channel geared at targeting a black feminine audience using certain stereotypes to enforce certain ideas, that only make it on air once its white corporate higher ups gives it the green light.

The race flipping was a way Irv & BET could pander to a non black audience and female audience under the guise of tackling a real social problem, but end up romanticizing interracial dating and cultural appropriation.

Last edited:

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Evrybody back on Gottis dikk huh:russ:

Bunch of hypocrites yall bytch made. Just last week nikkas was dissing calling him all kind of shyt and now Yall fans. fukk outta here

:scust: