Irv Gotti's "Tales" (Official Thread)

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Power is terrible stop
Power averages 8 million viewers per episode and that's just on Netflix after it's finished airing on normal cable which itself averages 4 millions viewers through both the Starz Network cable channel and the Starz App. So that's almost 12 million+ per episode of Power.

Tales isn't necessarily bad, as I can't judge the season by the show's pilot, but imo the pilot was horrible. The acting was not good but the concept of the show is original and for that I gave it a chance. Thankfully, each episode has a different director and cast so maybe after the pilot the show will work.

Like I said before I will give it two more episodes to see if it picks up and something about the show starts to resonate or else I will never watch it again.

The only thing bad about the show is the acting and the fact that there was so much dialogue and not enough aggressive content about the harsh realities depicted in the opening song.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Hell in the this weird land nikkas took an L... The last scene the CACs beat the hell out of the black cops. When has that happened in the real world?

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Power averages 8 million viewers per episode and that's just on Netflix after it's finished airing on normal cable which itself averages 4 millions viewers through both the Starz Network cable channel and the Starz App. So that's almost 12 million+ per episode of Power.

Tales isn't necessarily bad, as I can't judge the season by the show's pilot, but imo the pilot was horrible. The acting was not good but the concept of the show is original and for that I gave it a chance. Thankfully, each episode has a different director and cast so maybe after the pilot the show will work.

Like I said before I will give it two more episodes to see if it picks up and something about the show starts to resonate or else I will never watch it again.

The only thing bad about the show is the acting and the fact that there was so much dialogue and not enough aggressive content about the harsh realities depicted in the opening song.
:mjlol:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
qAa9421.png
Gawdfather Boo-Boo never gives up.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I swear to God I have had this idea for years
Was gonna start doing episodes on YouTube when my paper right

:snoop:
You can and Tales From The Crypt wasn't original either. The concept of an anthology of horror stories originated from 1940s and 1950s comics. Comic publishers like Timely Comics (the precursor to Marvel Comics before their name change) were at the forefront of this genre.

What I'm trying to say is that as long as what you do is original then you'll have a good shot.

About your "paper right" statement you only need to pitch your ideas to investors who will help you produce your content. You don't need to gather the capital to do so. All you need to do is find the right people to pitch it to and get your business right.