Iron Fist Invitational - Coli Tekken Tournament Thread - @Black_Jesus Takes The Gold

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Got a few snippets of you vs Asuka

]

From what I saw yesterday, I can beat Kazumi, keep things competitive with Jack and press too many buttons against Asuka.

In fact, facing your Asuka a week or two ago I put up a better performance. Seeing how things are now I may not be ready against Asuka.

In a series set against the other two i know I can win.

I have to close the games confidently, too many times you had a shred of health and I let you live.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
From what I saw yesterday, I can beat Kazumi, keep things competitive with Jack and press too many buttons against Asuka.

In fact, facing your Asuka a week or two ago I put up a better performance. Seeing how things are now I may not be ready against Asuka.

In a series set against the other two i know I can win.

I have to close the games confidently, too many times you had a shred of health and I let you live.
:usure:

This can easily be settled. I dont do hypotheticals

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:usure:

This can easily be settled. I dont do hypotheticals

This is not a hypothetical. We started playing and I got my first two wins off of Kazumi in our first 4 games.

Even my Lili was keeping up with Jack and I haven't used her in a minute. The armor is cracking.
:shaq:

Asuka is your best character and I know where I have to improve to beat her. We gonna run tomorrow.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This is not a hypothetical. We started playing and I got my first two wins off of Kazumi in our first 4 games.

Even my Lili was keeping up with Jack and I haven't used her in a minute. The armor is cracking.

Asuka is your best character and I know where I have to improve to beat her. We gonna run tomorrow.
:unimpressed:

is the bracket hosted on a site? just wanted to check and see the standings. Sir!

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

You are talking hypothetical if you talkin bout you only got 2 wins vs Kazumi yet somehow you can win in a whole set :mjlol:..

:takedat:Run that set lil nikka. like I said it can easily be settled.. Wont use Asuka at all.. 1st to 5 or 10