Iron Fist Invitational - Coli Tekken Tournament Thread - @Black_Jesus Takes The Gold

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:francis:theres literally only like 7 guys that been posting recently that are just as good, if not better than me - alot of these guys need to find another game to play

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
GGs Pazzy. I had to get up off Feng. Realized it's been too long since I used dude. I would have been easy food if I kept going with him. :mjgrin:

I got shook when you brought out Hwoarang tho :whew: Gave me flashbacks. I got a homie that's crazy efficient with him.

Footage:

:francis:theres literally only like 7 guys that been posting recently that are just as good, if not better than me - alot of these guys need to find another game to play

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
GGs Pazzy. I had to get up off Feng. Realized it's been too long since I used dude. Would have been easy food I kept going with him. :mjgrin:

I got shook when you brought out Hwoarang tho :whew: Gave me flashbacks. I got a homie that's crazy efficient with him.

Footage:

giphy.gif
:francis:you actually snuck out a dub on me, with your tricky spacing with law:myman:, if you focused on him for a couple of weeks, you'll legit cause more problems.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Group 1 and Group 2 I'm not seeing a lot of action from a bunch of you cats. Let's keep things moving.
:ehh: here some matches from Group 2

I said invite

I just leveled up and did my games for the day though.

Come get your easy dubs tomorrow :francis: Im trash can at tekken.:wow:

:patrice: Hopefully we get a Soulcalibur tournament up, cus Ima be whoopin ass in that :pachaha:

Last edited:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:lolbron: Soulcalibur was my main fighting game going back to november 1999.

Played the original every year since. Used to skip school to play SC2 at the TILT in Portland back in the day :gladbron:

Tekken aint my jam, it requires a whole different mindset compared to Soulcalibur :wow: