Iron Fist Invitational - Coli Tekken Tournament Thread - @Black_Jesus Takes The Gold

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
I got spanked by 10 years without, not built for this Tekken life. Been a while since I played.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
@Black_Jesus goddamn breh goddamn you going to have to upload those matches he destroyed me 3-0

Yeah y’all cats really about that Tekken life I thought the Lilli player was nice yeah you good breh but @Black_Jesus Asuka John Blaze:francis:

Let me guess that’s not even your main either:mjcry:

If I got anymore matches left
I’m still on the PS4 send me a message donkeypuncher718

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
@Black_Jesus goddamn breh goddamn you going to have to upload those matches he destroyed me 3-0

Yeah y’all cats really about that Tekken life I thought the Lilli player was nice yeah you good breh but @Black_Jesus Asuka John Blaze:francis:

Bro.. That was my main... And I told myself I wasnt pulling that out for this competition.. I was wrong for that shyt :scusthov:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Bro.. That was my main... And I told myself I wasnt pulling that out for this competition.. I was wrong for that shyt :scusthov:

tenor.gif