Iron Fist Invitational 2 - Coli Tekken Tournament Thread

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Marshall's has stuff other than clothes?!?

Yessir. Found a bunch of peripherals like racing wheels and pedals, gaming chairs, headsets, etc.

This is Canada though, don't know what it looks like in the states as of late. Winners over here gas the same stuff.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Yessir. Found a bunch of peripherals like racing wheels and pedals, gaming chairs, headsets, etc.

This is Canada though, don't know what it looks like in the states as of late. Winners over here gas the same stuff.
I'm in Canada, and I've never seen any of that stuff

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Stopped reading there. :mjlol:
And you wear bowing out like a badge of honor you're so that damn soft :wow:
nikkaz wanna play a fighting game but afraid of confrontations? :dahell:

To quote Lupe...

To have the audacity you ask rappers (fighters) to rap.

When you nikkaz done being bytchmade, talking about hit boxes n shyt like if knowing that makes YOU BETTER :usure:

I won't run, I'll fight you 10x or 30x in a row. All my life when I do lose the person that beats me wants to run off to bask in the accomplishment. If you're an elite gamer you know what I'm talking about.

So then we understand each other :hhh:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
And you wear bowing out like a badge of honor you're so that damn soft :wow:
nikkaz wanna play a fighting game but afraid of confrontations? :dahell:

To quote Lupe...

To have the audacity you ask rappers (fighters) to rap.

When you nikkaz done being bytchmade, talking about hit boxes n shyt like if knowing that makes YOU BETTER :usure:

I won't run, I'll fight you 10x or 30x in a row. All my life when I do lose the person that beats me wants to run off to bask in the accomplishment. If you're an elite gamer you know what I'm talking about.

So then we understand each other :hhh:
All said by a nikka who has access to a PS4 yet too shook to enter the tournament:hhh: rather run your mouth online like a biatch than put those imaginary skills on display