Iron Fist Invitational 2 - Coli Tekken Tournament Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I play multiple fighters on Xbox Series X. Yes, the fukk you do.

Lol I can already tell you ain’t never played in a tournament or anything because no real fighting game player thinks that playing online and locally are the same thing.
Look bruh, I'm a veteran. fukk a tournament?
Why do I need to play with some nerds in a tournament like if real muthafukkin nikkaz play in those?.

I grew up in the arcade era where you was good if you could beat the Asian kid at the arcade :francis:

Because you sound like a kid (like my nephew) you just repeat dumb shyt you heard online. Like I understand better than you what latency is all about, you ever play NFL 2k1 online my nikka? We persevered, and the lag today is basically unnoticeable for the most part. Lil bytch ass nikkaz of today will complain about it all day cuz y'all nikkaz ain't built like that. So you go on and on about why you can't do this, why you can't do that.

Since you Xbox, do you have the game or what? Cuz you can catch these hands and feet whenever you ready to step up :yeshrug:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Who here plays with a fighting stick?

I use the Soul Calibur joint from PS4, found it at a Marshall's for $60

:wow:

Use it with non-Mishima characters because the wave dash motion is dumb on it. Need to put more time into it.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I use the Soul Calibur joint from PS4, found it at a Marshall's for $60

:wow:

Use it with non-Mishima characters because the wave dash motion is dumb on it. Need to put more time into it.
Marshall's has stuff other than clothes?!?