Iron Fist Invitational 2 - Coli Tekken Tournament Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All I know is all you nikkaz p*ssy, My Paul or lei WuLong.. even big Bob, all would mollywhop anyone of you nikkaz any day of the week.

But we rep Greenerside over here, G call, I gotta keeps it ya fashiggadale me?

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
All I know is all you nikkaz p*ssy, My Paul or lei WuLong.. even big Bob, all would mollywhop anyone of you nikkaz any day of the week.

But we rep Greenerside over here, G call, I gotta keeps it ya fashiggadale me?
:francis:you not a real tekken player, because if you were you would have a ps just to put folks in a body..

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:francis:you not a real tekken player, because if you were you would have a ps just to put folks in a body..
We have online on Xbox so it's just a matter of you stepping up to the challenge. I have a nephew who dominates on Sony, online. That he was the shyt. Humbled that boy real quick :manny:

I been into Tekken since the beginning, I haven't even mastered all the new shyt in this version, I have plenty of room to grow but I'm a vet so I can handle myself like one ya dig :birdman:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
We have online on Xbox so it's just a matter of you stepping up to the challenge. I have a nephew who dominates on Sony, online. That he was the shyt. Humbled that boy real quick :manny:

I been into Tekken since the beginning, I haven't even mastered all the new shyt in this version, I have plenty of room to grow but I'm a vet so I can handle myself like one ya dig :birdman:

Xbox Tekken :russ::russ::russ:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Online and offline Tekken play differently due to the latency. Snake edges and gimmicks get punished way harder off-line and more consistently.

What’s your Tekken Rank on Xbox?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daamnnn…this is making me miss Tekken. Didn’t realize we had so many good players on here.