Iron Fist Invitational 2 - Coli Tekken Tournament Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
GGs @Consumed

I just went into panic mode those matches. I kept trying to launch you so I could do this plain ass combo I been practicing but that Steve wasn't having it. :mjcry:

I left the lobby when your last message came through, didn't get to read what you said.

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
GGs @Consumed

I just went into panic mode those matches. I kept trying to launch you so I could do this plain ass combo I been practicing but that Steve was having it. :mjcry:

I left the lobby when your last message came through, didn't get to read what you said.

ggs. just said I can tell you’ve been practicing because your drag was different last time and the first match was close.

I noticed you didn’t use d2. that’s Drags best move

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
ggs. just said I can tell you’ve been practicing because your drag was different last time and the first match was close.

I noticed you didn’t use d2. that’s Drags best move

Yeah, like I said I panicked :deadrose: I need more lab time I didn't even think to experiment with d2.

Was bent on trying to get a juggle going then when that wouldn't work I was trying throws and trash tactics. :snoop:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
lol such a hard character you’re playing

You’ve got to hell sweep, Front kick and electric more

It all comes in time

I got nervous after my first loss and said to myself to change the stage. Not breaking throws and allowing you to get me at the wall did me in. I've been in practice mode fixing all of that since.