Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So, you agree with Trump and the neocons who violated an international agreement that is working?

This whole situation is the direct result of their Russian masters, their militarism, and their crimes against humanity.

:heh:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This whole situation is the direct result of their Russian masters, their militarism, and their crimes against humanity.

What are you talking about? Are you saying its the Russians fault cause they wanted Trump?

The issue was resolved in 2015 after years of negotiation and UNSC sanctions (even implemented by Russia and China) that had Iran in bad economic status.

Iran leveraged their nuke program for relief, no more UNSC sanctions, and more foreign direct investment.

Trump violates the agreement and we're blaming the Iranians?

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

You might as well blame Tariq for telling folks not to vote & canada for renegotiating nafta with cheeto

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You might as well blame Tariq for telling folks not to vote & canada for renegotiating nafta with cheeto

Not even close

:umad:

I do blame Tariq and other retards like him for low Dem turnout though.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So you share the same position with John Bolton that war with Iran is the only way to stop their nuclear program, not the JPCOA? So do you prefer war with Iran instead of diplomacy?
Nah, not at all.

The Iranian government chose their path, Breh. It's very sad. The Iranian people deserve so much more. I was crushed when Trump tore up the JCPOA.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Nah, not at all.

The Iranian government chose their path, Breh. It's very sad. The Iranian people deserve so much more. I was crushed when Trump tore up the JCPOA.
Fair enough we are in agreement. The JCPOA was the best bet in moderating Iran and enpowering the moderates to liberalize the country. It would have averted a disastrous war and stop their nuclear program.